Chapter 161 - 170

34%
Chapter 161 Looking For Food
Prev Chapter
Next Chapter
ADVERTISEMENT
"This is fungus."

Someone yelled.

A group of people found fresh black fungus on a piece of wood.

A few people didn't care so much, they directly picked up one flower and were about to put it in their mouths, but they were held tightly by one hand.

"You can't eat it, the fungus is poisonous."

Qiao Xiachu stepped forward to stop the man.

The trees in this city were blown off by the storm, and many fell to the ground. Sections of wood grew on the rotten wood, but the city had obviously suffered from the black storm.

Traces of the storm are everywhere.

Whether it is the blown-down house, the messy items and garbage blown everywhere, there are pieces of black matter on the broken wood on the ground, which is the same as the sand and stone rolled up by the black storm.

Not to mention that fresh fungus itself contains porphyrin. Under the erosion of black storms, nine out of ten of the wood that grows are poisonous fungus.

If you eat it, you will die.

The man was starving.

His mind was uncontrollable, one hand was grabbed, and the other hand snatched it the next second, and he stuffed it into his mouth first, without even chewing, he swallowed it in one gulp.

"..." Qiao Xiachu.

She opened her mouth slowly.

Then, within a few minutes, the man foamed at the mouth, rolled over in place like a carp, covered his stomach and howled.

"Ah, my stomach, my stomach, help, help—"

Many people who picked black fungus and mushrooms stopped in their tracks one after another, not daring to move anymore.

"Chu Xia, is he still saved?" Lao You walked over.

Qiao Xiachu shook his head.

She slowly said: "Commander, you have also seen that his eyes have turned black, and the meridians on his forehead are all black. The fungus is very poisonous, and there is no way to recover."

Everyone looked carefully and found that the man's face turned black...

very scary.

Whizzing.

ADVERTISEMENT
The feet of a group of people stepped back silently.

This city eats people...

Lao You shook his head and sighed.

"In the future, if you enter an unfamiliar field and have not been confirmed by experts, don't eat randomly, dig and eat randomly." He said loudly.

He can also understand the mood of the poisoned man.

If you don't eat, you will starve to death.

If you don't eat to death, at least have a full meal.

But unexpectedly, after the baptism of natural disasters, the city is no longer the city they are familiar with, and the animals and plants are no longer what they are familiar with.

Everything has changed.

"Commander."

The advance team is back.