Chapter 291 - 300

Chapter 291 When Will You And Your Sister-In-Law Have A Baby?
Prev Chapter
Next Chapter
ADVERTISEMENT
Rong Huaiyan put away Yu Jue.

He and Hu Guang sat in the corner, and the sky gradually darkened.

The woman gave birth very smoothly, and the child she gave birth, apart from ugly spots, red spots, and wrinkled spots, had no missing arms or broken legs, but was intact.

Amu, who became a father, hugged his son again and again and exclaimed: "My wife, thank you for your hard work. We have a son, and we have a son. No one will laugh at me in the future. Our Li family is extinct. Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow A hero of the Li family!"

The man was very excited.

Even in the last days, it is very likely that they will not be able to support children, but this little life came just like that. The wife has been infertile, and they never thought about having children.

God just sent him a child at such a time.

He is desperate to keep the child.

The woman looked satisfied.

After she gave birth, she got up straight away, knelt down in front of Rong Huaiyan, kowtowed fiercely and said: "Thank you, benefactor, for saving our life and our child's life, there is nothing in return , the only way is to pray to the benefactor to live a long life every day."

Rong Huaiyan didn't like this.

He frowned: "Okay, this is not salvation, it's an equal trade."

The woman has just become a mother, and she is also excited, no matter what Rong Huaiyan says, she is always grateful.

After a while, she got together with Amu and Wang Can, waited for the rain to subside, and then returned to the refugee area to report the good news to everyone.

There are their relatives in the refugee area, and they all gathered together to escape.

Although the seven aunts and the eight aunts get together, there are many conflicts, but whenever we talk about the future, we can't help but mention the children.

ADVERTISEMENT
Once people come to the end, even children are gone, then there is really no hope.

Therefore, when she was pregnant, the relatives who usually ran against the couple rarely spoke in unison, waiting for the arrival of the child...

She wished she could go back to the refugee area in the rain now.

Amu took off his tattered clothes, wrapped the child, and said excitedly: "Don't worry, we can give the child a name, think about how to teach him to read in the future, and pass on our culture..."

Wang Can also echoed: "Yes, let's call it Hope."

Doomsday hope!

When Amu and the woman heard this, they nodded again and again: "Okay, then it's called Hope, Li Hope!"

The three of them laughed happily while talking.

Very satisfied, very satisfied.

"Let's go, walk close to the wall. The houses in this area are all connected. If you go inside, you can go back to the library and wipe the child with a towel," the woman said.

Amu and Wang Can thought about it, agreed, and stood up together with the woman.

Amu turned back again, walked to Rong Huaiyan with the child in his arms, and thanked him: "Benefactor, our child's name is Li Hope. If there is a chance in the future, I will definitely remember the benefactor's love and repay him."