Chapter 71 - 80

Chapter 71 Little Brother, Do You Have Kindness?
Prev Chapter
Next Chapter
ADVERTISEMENT
Qiao Xiachu went out with the box in her arms.

After a while, the candles in the door behind him were extinguished, and it was quiet, except for the old man's long and short mourning.

"Sister, I really want to spread the seeds..." Qiao Mobai felt depressed.

He is very uncomfortable.

It's an indescribable feeling.

He knew that it was impossible for one person to fight against natural disasters, but when he thought that so many people were ordinary people who couldn't even eat a bite of food, he just disappeared.

Qiao Xiachu patted him on the shoulder.

She said: "I can understand your heart, but you should know that even if you spread the seeds, it will not help in the next natural disaster."

High temperature, drought, insect plagues and plagues that are coming soon...

"I know, but there are a lot of capable people. Otherwise, who restored the lights in the pedestrian street? Obviously, some people want others to survive. I want to find them." He said.

Qiao Xiachu did not forcibly dispel his younger brother's ideals.

It's good to have ideas.

At least he still has blood, hope, and... kindness in him.

She said: "Let's go back today. Even if we want to inquire, it's not in a hurry. I remember that there is a fifth base in Zoucheng. There is a boss in it. He is a passionate person who wants to save the people. After two days, We can ask."

In addition to the first base in Zoucheng, a fifth base of survivors quickly emerged during the extremely hot period. It was managed by a man named Laogui. The team was not too large, only one or two hundred people, and refused to accept newcomers.

The old ghost concentrates on studying natural disasters and the way out for human beings...

ADVERTISEMENT
Some people in the shantytown braved the high temperature to find the old ghost, but all those who went were driven back. According to the timeline, the fifth was annexed by the first base in the second month of the extremely hot period.

After thinking about it, Qiao Mobai's promotion of heat-resistant sweet potatoes is not necessarily a bad thing.

Qiao Dongliu's team must have no direction. Once heat-resistant sweet potato species prevail in the fifth base, it may be a disguised stimulus for him.

That's not necessarily a bad thing, either.

After Qiao Xiachu made up his mind, he decided to take the initiative.

The next day, she asked Qiao Mobai to stay in the house and not go anywhere. She went to the fifth base by herself and passed the sweet potato seeds in secretly.

Qiao Mobai originally wanted to go together, but she flatly refused.

"You are too weak. This kind of work that requires strong physical strength is not suitable for you. In case of danger, I have to distract you to save you, which is not very good." She said.

Qiao Mobai was a little disappointed.

He said cautiously, "Sister, am I too unrealistic and idealistic?"

Qiao Xiachu didn't want to hit him.

"Don't think too much, you are a good thing." She said.

Regardless of whether it is useful or not, as long as she doesn't expose herself, she doesn't mind giving some sweet potatoes to grow. Anyway, the space farm is large enough to plant sweet potatoes in batches. They can eat them every day, and they can't finish eating them in a hundred years. .