Chapter 81 - 90

Chapter 81 Discovery Of Insect Eggs
Prev Chapter
Next Chapter
ADVERTISEMENT
Under the recommendation of Rong Huaiyan, Qiao Mobai entered the biological research room of the base to participate in the research and development of heat-resistant varieties.

As for the security of the inner city, under the joint hands of Rong Huaiyan and Hu Guang, there was nothing wrong with it.

Qiao Xiachu was not idle either.

She planted heat-resistant varieties of vegetables in the yard. After the seedlings were planted, they germinated quickly and the growth cycle was very short. It took only two weeks for them to bear fruit.

Erhei squatted on the outside for two weeks and never came back.

The commander of the base was worried about his safety, so he asked Hu Guang to lead a team to meet him.

Rong Huaiyan was in full charge of the inner city, so busy that he hardly saw his people.

Qiao Xiachu enjoyed it quite a bit.

The difference between her and Cai Qingya is that she doesn't like men who are too clingy, and she is tired 24 hours a day, opening and closing her mouth "baby is long" and "baby is short".

When Qingya and Ah Feng fell in love, they wished they could become a pair of conjoined dolls. Even if they went out to play, Ah Feng would chat with her on the phone, saying "Baby, I miss you." "Baby, what are you doing?"

She has her own things to do, as long as the identity of the other party is confirmed, the two trust each other, jointly resist crises and disasters, and enjoy the warm daily life together, which is already the best situation she can think of.

Every day when Rong Huaiyan came back from get off work, he would definitely come to visit.

He wanted to move to the apartment to live with her, but unfortunately, there was no way to do it in a short period of time. At most, it would be possible to wait for Er Hei to lead the team back.

So, for the first time, he realized that he missed Erhei so much.

The nagging Erhei is currently at the outlying base.

Guarding the chaotic situation and arresting a large number of rioters, he plans to call it a day and return to the inner city tomorrow.

Hu Guang also told him with a smile that Qiao Xiachu came to chat with him, and Erhei couldn't help being overjoyed.

He wished he could go back overnight.

But when he glanced at the group of people outside the tent, his emotions calmed down.

ADVERTISEMENT
"You go back to the house first, bring them with you tomorrow, and go to the inner city prison together to accept a new round of inspection. I want to see what the people behind this group of stubborn people are trying to do." He said.

"Yes, Commander."

Hu Guang entered the tent to rest.

In the middle of the night, Erhei was resting in the tent, when he suddenly heard footsteps, he got up slowly, picked up the pistol carefully, and tiptoed to the side.

puff.

A throwing knife stabbed hard into the pillow.

Bang——

Two blacks and one shuttle shot out.

In the darkness, the visitor's shoulder was bleeding directly.