Chapter 451 - 460

Chapter 451: Eternal Night Comes
Prev Chapter
Next Chapter
ADVERTISEMENT
Qiao Xiachu slept until midnight when she woke up suddenly. She was in a panic like hell. She always felt that something was going to happen, but she didn't know what it was.

Anyway, she couldn't fall asleep, so she simply got up, her stomach growling with hunger, she dug out a pack of wontons from the space, and directly took out an electric cooker to boil water.

To cook the wontons, you need to add a little shrimp skin and seaweed green onion to get the taste. She took another bottle of cumin powder and sprinkled it on the bottom of the bowl. After cooking, she scooped it up and put it in the bowl.

She took another box of strawberries with cream.

These strawberries are all grown in the Space Farm. Not to mention the plump juice, the taste is soft and sweet, especially delicious. She likes the ones that have just been picked from the branches, and she will feel very satisfied after eating them.

After eating two, Qiao Xiachu picked up the chopsticks and ate the wontons.

fragrant.

In the past, there were often wontons sold at the stalls outside the university. She often went to eat a bowl, and later went to many places to eat, and always felt that the taste was not right.

I don't know if it's because they didn't do it well, or if some of the flavors are just memories.

After Qiao Xiachu took two bites, he started to feel sleepy again, so he lost his chopsticks and fell asleep.

During this sleep, she slept in a daze, and when she woke up, there were a lot of footsteps outside, many people were waiting outside the door, and they never came in to disturb her.

Qiao Xiachu was a little confused.

She stood up ignorantly, opened the door staggeringly, looked at the group of people outside, and asked, "What's wrong? What happened?"

As soon as these words came out, everyone fell silent.

Qiao Xiachu looked outside and found that it was dark. He asked in confusion, "It's not yet dawn? What time is it? It shouldn't be."

She seems to have slept for a long time.

ADVERTISEMENT
I woke up at three o'clock in the middle of the night last night. I slept for at least five or six hours. It should be dawn.

"sister--"

Qiao Mobai came over and yelled sadly.

coming.

It finally came.

He has been preparing for this, but he didn't expect that when the day came, he was still very depressed.

The people outside were much more excited than him.

"Brothers and sisters, the sun is gone."

"Sister, we woke up and found that it was already 9 o'clock, but the sky has been dark, and the sun hasn't come out until now. What's going on, everyone is blown up."

"People in the entire base are in a mess, and many jobs have stopped and cannot be carried out."

Shen Ang, Bao Qing, Qiao Linmei, Fang Xiaoyu, Shi Ming, Shen Anwu... the leaders of each team rushed to Qiao Xiachu's door, waiting for her instructions.

Qiao Xiachu reassured: "Don't worry, the sun will come out sooner or later. When we were in Sifangyu, several scientists calculated that after the earth enters the eternal night, the surface temperature will slowly drop, and people will be moved indoors. Frozen soil may form on the surface, everyone has experienced extreme cold, so don't panic."