Chapter 441 - 450

Chapter 441 The Land Is Finally Back
Prev Chapter
Next Chapter
ADVERTISEMENT
After returning to Repulse Bay from Tripod Star City, within a month, the sea water receded and the land was slowly exposed. At first, everyone was very happy. They didn’t need to go fishing, but just dug out the muddy water. There are many fish, and there are many strange shapes.

Axiu carried the doll on her back, and picked up fish in the mud with a basket.

Behind her was Ah Chun and his group, dragged by fishing nets, and kept throwing fish into the nets. Before the sea water receded, they chose a place with moderate terrain, stocked up a lot of water, and picked them up. Some fish, unable to withstand the sudden removal of the high pressure, will explode, and the fish in the shallow water area will survive.

The place where they are is indeed a high mountain.

In the cracks in the land below the mountain, after the sea water recedes, bottomless ravines are formed, and no one dares to explore deeply.

The life at the beginning was nothing. As the sea water receded completely, the land returned to its original appearance again, just like it had been washed by water. It is not a matter of overnight to restore vitality.

Qiao Xiachu and Rong Huaiyan were quite worried.

In the past month, they have been with Qiao Mobai, making dry goods while taking care of the baby. The life is surprisingly harmonious, only Fang Xiaoyu.

She even planned to have a second child.

As soon as the thought came to her, Qiao Mobai knew what she was thinking, tightly clutched her pants, and said angrily: "I don't agree, you just gave birth, you can't lose your body."

Fang Xiaoyu made a "cut" sound, and said angrily, "I don't care, what are you afraid of? I am the one who conceived, I was the one who gave birth, and I was the one who hurt!"

When she was pregnant with Xiao Zhaoyang, Qiao Xiachu secretly fed her a lot of good food, and even drank two cans of milk powder for pregnant women, which made Xiao Zhaoyang fat.

Her body was not damaged either.

The most incredible thing is that she originally had some skin diseases, but after giving birth to her daughter, the diseases did not heal on their own, and her body was stronger than before.

ADVERTISEMENT
Unlike Axiu, she was older and weaker.

She wants to give birth.

His parents once said that it was a pity to give birth to her a daughter. In the apocalypse, there was no brother to help her. After all, men are strong, and they should be tougher when they encounter danger in the apocalypse.

She doesn't care.

However, having more children has become her obsession.

"Do you know that after three years of being pregnant, you just gave birth to your first child. You should rest for a year and a half. I won't agree to it. And if we don't see the sun tomorrow again, how can we give birth to a child?" Didn't you suffer?" he said.

As soon as these words came out, Fang Xiaoyu was immediately unhappy.

She patted Qiao Mobai's head hard, put her hands on her hips and said, "Aren't you being ridiculous? Just to fool me, you won't say such nonsense from the Arabian Nights!"

"I didn't, I—"

"What are you? Do you want to say that the next natural disaster will be the explosion of the sun and the destruction of the earth?"