Chapter 431 - 440

Chapter 431: Choosing A Helper
Prev Chapter
Next Chapter
ADVERTISEMENT
Ao Tie was going crazy.

He ate a piece of beef just now, the taste made his mother want to die.

"Grandma, can you give me a piece? I'll give you whatever you want." He kept begging, drooling.

Hungry him to death.

Especially at this moment, after Qiao Xiachu finished eating a bowl of broth, he threw a handful of sweet potato vermicelli into the broth.

The ship's stove was still burning.

She ate until her mouth was red, and her mouth was full of red oil. Just looking at her stomach, she began to sing empty tricks, and her mouth flowed in reflex.

Qiao Xiachu took a sip, ate the meat with chopsticks, and pretended to take something from the bottom of the boat. After changing hands, he took out a box of duck necks from the space, and gnawed on them in front of Ao Tie.

After eating, she felt that it was a bit spicy, so she took out another bottle of sea salt soda, and took a few bites vigorously.

Crash clatter.

Ao Tie's saliva has burst.

He stared dryly, his eyes didn't look like his own.

Look numb!

Qiao Xiachu thought for a while, then said: "My husband likes to eat snail noodles, the hotter the better, let's cook him a packet now, and make lemon chicken feet."

Gollum.

When Qiao Xiachu cooked a bowl of noodles, and started to take lemons, ginger, onion and garlic, and a bag of chicken feet, the bottom of the boat was like a bottomless pit, with everything in it...

Ao Tie no longer knew what his tongue tasted like.

how many years.

how many years.

What they eat and drink, not to mention serious meat, even wild vegetables are up for grabs. This woman actually has a lemon in one hand and a handful of green shallots in the other!

too much.

It's too much! ! !

When the smell of snail noodles hit, Rong Huaiyan led a profuse team, like stringing fish, stringing up all 19 people behind him, swam to the assault boat in one breath, and hung it on the boat.

Qiao Xiachu threw a bottle at him, which was full of black water poison.

ADVERTISEMENT
This small amount of poison won't kill them, but if they don't take the antidote every day, their bodies will gradually go wrong, and they can get their lunch in a month.

She doesn't like killing people.

But they want to die, and she will not be stingy.

Puff puff puff.

After a while, a group of people were poisoned.

All soft.

Especially when they smell the smell of snail powder, one by one, just swallow the pills just because of the smell, just like eating snail powder...

"You started making food again, I'll have a bowl of snail noodles, plus ten pieces of beef." Rong Huaiyan said.

He has a big appetite.

A big bowl of snail noodles was messed up by him after a while.

So spicy that the heart, liver, spleen, lungs and kidneys feel comfortable.