Bonus Chapter 0.3

Small note, this is only a teaser, so this won't be continued.

I will make another bonus chapter for the older kids: Damien, Rosalina, Bridget, and Christian since this chapter is only for the holy trinity trio.

ADELINE

Valentina shook her head, I could see disappointment and worry in her eyes. "What if you get caught? You're messing with fire, Addie. We're eighteen years old, we have never stepped foot out of the mansion without guards."

"He's not that bad, I think he's a good person."

Valentina widened her eyes at me. "He crushed his father's throat, he's a criminal and a notorious monster. Everyone knows him, and yet you want to see him? Just because he saved you at a party does not mean you should go thank him."

I sighed. "I know, but the necklace Grandma Bridget left me with him, you know how much she means to me. And since you keep speaking about me, you have a crush on someone too, your brother's best friend, so do not start with me."

Valentina nodded, a smile taking over her face when I mentioned her little crush—not little, she writes poems about him. She knew how much my grandma meant to me, so she wouldn't disagree with me on this one. "Agreed, but Christian and I are far from each other. Take Valentino with you, that man is dangerous. And if Uncle Grayson finds out his little girl is going to visit someone as dangerous as that man, he's going to get mad."

I understood where she was coming from, I was supposed to be a good girl, and I was not supposed to be keeping secrets like this from my family. "Where is Bridget?" I asked her bluntly.

"Her and Damien went out, you know since ever they confessed their love to each other, they've been traveling like crazy."

I smiled. "Hello, pretty ladies." Valentino walked into my room, jumping on the bed beside us. "You're my twin brother, right?" Valentina placed her hand on Valentino's bicep.

Valentino's brows furrowed, and he brought his hand to his pocket, ready to find his card. "Mhm, what do you need? If you need money, I got you."

Valentina shook her head. "You know Damien and Dad give me an allowance, I don't need money from you too. Can you sneak Addie out somewhere tonight?" Valentino smirked at the request, he turned to me and I knew what he was going to say.

"Of course, do you want to finally sneak out with me? We're going to have so much fun together, including removing those clothes of yours." He placed his hand on my knee, tugging me towards him. I didn't miss his Italian accent coming up.

Valentina hesitated before she blurted the words out. "No, she wants to go to Mariano's club."

I could see the shock on Valentino's face, he stared at me for a moment, and I stared back. "Hell no." He scowled, shaking his head in disapproval.

"Her necklace is with him, the special grandma-Bridget necklace."

Valentino shrugged at his twin. "I'd rather buy her another necklace than let her see that motherfucker, absolutely now."

"Valentino, please." I got closer to him, holding his hand. "I promise you, you will stay close to me and nothing will happen. Only ten minutes, max, aren't you supposed to be the troublemaker of the house? You can sneak me out, only one night."