𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒𝟑

DAMON

It was the official graduation day. Last day of high school, we all passed with honors. The best fucking year. Not only did I spend the wildest and happiest times with m best friends, but I met four more girls. One became my girlfriend, the three others are my sisters by choice. This past week was not only filled with smiles but also Stella enjoying the penthouse Grayson got her for her birthday. We were all blissed. All of us fixed our relationships, but one thing was missing. The ladies are still behaving like strangers.

The gowns we were wearing were the colors of our school, red and black. I was here at the ceremony with my parents, who had to act all lovely in front of the other families. I spotted my Jaxon and Marcella coming in with their families. I ignored Jaxon and went up to Marcella, kissing her forehead. "We did it." She whispered, smiling at me.

"Yes, we did." I greeted her parents, to make a good impression, I am their future son-in-law, after all. Soon enough, all students took their seats in the front. Stella, Grayson, Avery, Alessio, Liliana, Jaxon, Marcella, and I were in the front seats. The ceremony began with our principal welcoming us and speaking with high regard.

"Now, let's introduce and give the ground to our student Stella Russel, the role model of this school. Let's hear applause!" The principal's voice echoed from the microphone. Stella stood up and fixed her graduate cap, smiling at us. "How do I look." She did a small curtsey. We all clapped for her, I didn't miss the glance Grayson was giving her, watching her with admiration and pride.

"Good afternoon. Students, families, administrations, and people who are watching. I'm thrilled and exhilarated to know I'm valedictorian of this year. Before we start, I have something I need to say. Even though some of us are going down different paths in life, I want to say, you don't have to be afraid that you're on your own. The exciting part is that; you're on your own kid, be happy. Go explore life, go enjoy your life the way it's supposed to be. Let's begin. I'm not one to lie, this school year has been awesome. I learned many things, your academic status doesn't fail its students and your education is immaculate. But even though I prepared a speech, I don't think I'll stick to it. The real speech is what I'm going to say. I hate giving speeches, I'm not the girl to express emotions. But there are these girls, my sisters by choice, they made me who l am today, don't know what I would do without them. Even if sometimes we argued, we always found our home with each other." She paused, looking down to hide the tears that are falling.

"I experienced the best childhood with them, the heartbreaking part is that I miss them, every second, I can't live without them. They showed me what is the real meaning of family and home. Not only them actually, but I also met these stupid guys, sorry for my language. Alessio Kingston is a crazy guy who showed me the brightest yet darkest jokes, Jaxon Crist is the dude who bullied me yet made me feel safe, and Damon Lars was the person who protected me and hugged me whenever I needed it. Finally, Grayson Meadows, my boyfriend, and according to Avery Raven; the best sunshine. And to all the girls he gave attention to; he's mine now. Let's head back to the subject, I love my best friends, and I love me too. Thank you for these beautiful years this school granted us. I'll see you guys in a few years when I'm a surgeon." Stella grinned, walking down the ceremony.

We all stood up and she opened her arms. "I hate hugs, but a group hug." We all hugged each other. This was home.

"Thank you for that wonderful speech, Miss Russel. Now, come get your diplomas. First off, Clarice Smiths." After a list of students' names, it was Grayson's turn. He walked up to the ceremony and grabbed his diploma after shaking the administration's hand. Surprisingly, he grabbed the microphone from the principal and stopped in the middle. "The only thing I loved this year was teasing Jaxon about being girl-free." He smirked. Assholec but he made everyone laugh. Except for Jaxon, he sort of scowled at him.

"Avery Raven." The principal said. Avery stood up and fixed her gown. "Do it, little devil." Alessio kissed her, causing some students to clap and awe at them. P D- Fucking A.

Avery walked to the stage and the principal handed her the diploma, shaking her hand. "I want to thank my books, they helped me through my teenage year hormones," Avery said into the microphone.

"That's my girl, go bitch!" Stella clapped. I laughed at them. Everyone was called next, it was only my left. When they called my name, Marcella sent me a hand-made heart while I walked to the stage.

"Good job Damon. You did well this year, never disappointed." The principal shook my hand. I smiled at him and grabbed the diploma. This was the ending, no more studying for the next two months, only driving at midnight with Marcella behind me.

"Do you have anything to say?" He asked, giving me the microphone. I took it from him and faced the stage, my eyes on Marcella. "I loved getting a tattoo of the name Marcella. Now everyone will know who I belong to." I winked at her. She drew me a heart from far away.

"That's it, goodbye seniors of 2022-2023. The wildest year with the wildest memories!" The principal yelled. Students clapped, and it was finally time to throw our caps. We threw our caps in the air, and watched them fall to the ground.

First, I went to hug the guys who I grew up with. The ones who I rode a motorcycle with at the age of fourteen. The guys who showed me what real friendship is about. "I'm so excited to work with you and your mafia." Jaxon grinned, patting my back.

"I'm excited to marry your sister." I teased. He hissed at me and I walked to the ladies who were gathered together, hugging each other as if they finally stopped being strangers.

"I'm proud of you, girls." Avery was the first one to hug me. It was good to take care of them, the sisters I never had and never needed, but got. After all, three of them are my sisters-in-law.

I hugged Stella and Liliana. Finally, it was time for my angel. "I love you." She shocked me by kissing me. Even though we were official, we never really kissed in front of anyone apart from the girls. I kissed her back, and in between kisses, I let out the words. "I love you too, angel."

"This summer, I want to ride behind you, I want to go prank people, what do you say?" She grinned, placing her hands on my chest.

"What do you say we do it with our friends and your brother? This summer has to be the best one." I smirked. We all went separately to welcome and chat with our parents. My father was a pain in the ass, he hugged me and told me how he was proud of me, but behind all his fake personality, I know he was thinking about me ruling his empire.

"It's time. Let's go show the city who's back for the summer." Grayson said as we all gathered.

"This time, it's with a twist. Our girls are with us. But we have to keep them fucking safe." Jaxon winked, throwing his arm around Liliana's waist.

He was right, this summer wasn't only going to be us four now, it's eight of us. With girls who were once good, but now are corrupted. Our girls.

----------

A/N

Only eight more chapters until this book is completed. I know this chapter is short but the upcoming chapters are going to be amazing and long, full of wild adventures!

Thank you for your support. If you would like, don't feel pressured but you could comment, or vote.

SOCIALS FOR TEASERS:

INSTAGRAM: localmoi

TikTok: eroticsaint