𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟔

𝐋𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀

When we reached the place we were heading to next, it wasn't what I expected. An old graveyard and they told me to quiet it down. It gave me chills and anxiety, but I trusted it and walked with them. We walked in silence and I notice a cabin, not the brown cute one you usually see. A dark glassed one, my eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"What are we doing here? We are not robbing someone." I shook my head, I would rather fight each of them for it. I can not rob someone. "No, we own this place. We trust you enough not to tell anybody though."

Hearing Alessio say that made me worried, I didn't believe him. He was a good liar. "He's being honest, and when he says trust. He actually doesn't trust you or anyone." Damon muttered unlocking the door. I nodded and they paused. "Walk in." Jaxon gestured for me to take a step inside. I don't know why, but I felt unsafe walking in first.

"I didn't know you were gentlemen."

"For fucks sake, Liliana, just enter. I knew this was a bad idea. At least if we brought her friends we could argue with Stella. Better than being shy." Grayson growled. "You wouldn't want to argue with Stella. You would want to fuck her."

My lips separated when I heard Damon say that, I walked in and the cabin wasn't as I expected. It was neat and clean. Two couches with a television, a French kitchen, and stairs. They followed behind me and sat on the couch, taking up all the space. I frowned, where would I sit?

"Come sit on my lap? Should I invite you?"

I shook my head at Damon.

"I'm just playing around, you're his."

"Liliana, come here." I was confused, I turned to Jaxon and walked up to him, he was beside Damon. "Would you like to sit on my lap?" He asked, I wanted to shake my head and get out of there. I didn't belong here, but my head betrayed me. I found myself nodding and he pulls me on his lap. I sat on his lap and I held his neck for support.

"So, were supposed to watch you both act lovely?" Grayson scowled, earlier in the party I liked the fact that he saved Stella. He's always behaving cruelly, he was trouble. Everyone knew him as trouble. But when Stella is around, he switches to a decent person.

"Let's play truth or dare."

"I agree with Alessio, truth or dare Liliana?" I glanced at Damon and I felt Jaxon's hand touch my knee. "You don't have to." He murmured, I looked away because I find myself staring at him any chance I get. I don't want to seem like a bore, so I answered. "Truth."

"Are you a virgin?"

My eyes widened at the question, I felt something rise under me. I shifted to get comfortable. "Damon, no. We won't ask her that." Grayson said he had a dark look on his face. Almost defending me. "I never had interest," I paused to choose the right words. "No guy even had an interest in me either. I prefer it this way anyway, guys are ruthless. They use you and throw you away as if you're someone they can touch and play with."

I felt like I spoke too much, I barely opened up to anyone except my friends. "You realize the whole school probably fantasizes about you? You got that dollface look and doe eyes that a guy cannot resist." Grayson spreads his legs wide on the couch. I give him a small smile and I turned to Damon. "If a guy touches you and throws you then he's the problem, a guy would choose you anytime."Damon took out a cigarette. "I am going to go outside for a little."

"Isn't it dangerous?"

"Don't worry dollface, if anyone wants to try me, they're asking for a death wish." Damon leaves. I admired how confident they are.