𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟕

Before you start reading the chapter, please read this. (Second book update)

This book will be finished by summer either mid or end *ASSUMPTION*. And I was hoping to get your opinion on something. Ive already informed you guys that a second book will happen, Ive decided it will be on their children. In the second book, there will be serious issues, it will be darker than this one for sure.

I'm telling you from now the second book will contain so many triggers and some twisted tropes that are forbidden. I'm excited about the second book more than this one since it's darker, twisted, and has great tropes. The book will revolve around their kids but their kids won't be teenagers (There will be some scenes of their kids as teens but the love stories will happen when they are in their twenties/adults.

The second book WILL contain the mafia since later in this book you will find out one of the parents has a little mafia involved. *Not little, it's fucking crazy.*

SOME TROPES THAT MAY OCCUR IN THE SECOND BOOK:

Grumpy x sunshine for sure.

Friends to enemies to lovers. (This is maybe, between Stella and Grayson's daughter with one of the character's sons.)

Brothers enemy/Dad's enemy.

Age gap (Only a few years apart.)

Here you go, if you're interested or invested tell me. And if you don't like some of these tropes then let me know. Please recommend some tropes.

JAXON

I woke up against Liliana's body against my chest. Yesterday in the club we made out a little but we went to my house to watch a movie. Liliana was deep in her sleep so I decided not to wake her up. I checked my phone and found a text message from Damon.

We need to talk.

I texted him back a simple when and walked to my bathroom. I brushed my teeth and my face, not bothering to put a shirt on, and I walked outside my bedroom. Marcella's bedroom door was open and her windows were open. She never had them open at this time. She preferred the dark.

I entered her bedroom and I didn't find her there. Something in me ached, was she okay? Did she make it home last night? I jogged downstairs and found my parents eating breakfast. "What's wrong, sweetheart?" Mom kissed my cheek.

"Where the hell is Marci?" I asked them, they looked at me and shrugged. "I thought you knew where she is. I heard a girl laughing last night."

"That was Liliana, I thought Marci came home Dad," I muttered.

"Marci, calm down. I'll be there." I heard Liliana's voice. I turned around and found Liliana running downstairs. My parents looked worried. She was talking to Marcella. "Liliana," I called her, and she froze and turned off her phone as fast as she could.

"I have to go." She looked anywhere but didn't meet my eyes. She was nervous. I knew she was hiding something, she was a horrible liar. What happened to Marcella?

"Where is my sister?"

"I have to go Jaxon."

"Liliana, give me your phone."