𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟔

GRAYSON

I left my bedroom when she drifted to sleep, I knew she would wake up and regret staying over with me. It was her behavior. I took out a cigarette, stood outside on the balcony, and took in the view of Manhattan. She was the only girl who could play my way, Stella was a gift from god. I couldn't ruin whatever we had, but what's there to fucking lose? I could get any girl I want, why is she such a temptation?

I exhale the smoke and the elevator dings, I turn around and my face fell. Damon had Marcella in his hold, his lips against hers. This was a big shock, if Jaxon found out this had been happening everything will be fucked. Holy fuck, Damon Lars and Marcella Crist. Wait no, fuck that. I'm surprised Damon allowed it. Wasn't she just an annoying girl in his eyes?

Marcella gasped when she noticed me on the balcony, it was too dark, I'm surprised they even noticed me. When they turned on the lights Damon didn't have any regret or emotion on his face. "I didn't know you were here." His words were tight, simple, and harsh.

"For how long?"

"A few days." Marcella admitted looking down, I needed a drink or a fight to digest this. "What the fuck is wrong with you? How could you not tell us?" I walked up to Damon. He chuckled. "That's being hypocritic. Her brother is with Liliana, and Marcella is capable of making decisions on her own. I know, a dickhead move for lying, but Im done with this fucking shit." He snarled, and his fist rolled up eager to fight.

"It wasn't his fault only."

"No Marcella, you don't get to talk in this because when your brother finds out he will go straight to Damon, not you. So, be happy for ruining a friendship."

Marcella looked at me with teary eyes, I didn't care if she cried. Maybe I would've if I didn't know she was fucking around with Damon. "You would've never done this, she pulled you to her, she's Marcella. And the Damon I know, wouldn't have gotten seduced by pretty eyes." I growled at him.

His glare was threatening, he was ready to fight me for her. I shook my head. "You tell Damon tomorrow." I said in a demanding tone. Marcella was the first to shake her head. "Please, Grayson." She cried.

Her begging was useless. "Make sure Stella will be safe, I'll leave. She's in my bedroom." I entered the elevator. As much as leaving them alone wasn't a good idea, I thought'd let them figure their stunt out. Damon was kind of right, it would be a shitty move to blame him, Jaxon was with Liliana too. But it was him lying to us. I didn't want him to feel alone, I don't want to go against my best friend over a girl.

I was alone tonight, and I was in no mood for sleeping. I decided to go pay a little visit to Stella's bedroom. I was invested in what her bedroom had since the last time I was there, I didn't take a good look. I drove to her neighborhood and parked a little away from her home. I walked to her backyard and jumped on the tree beside her window, climbing up I heard screaming. Probably her shitty parents fighting. I opened her window and jumped in.

Quickly, I locked her bedroom door. The scent of her Dior perfume hit me. I took a perfect view of her bedroom. Pink silk sheets and white pillows, a white huge bear in the corner of the bedroom, a glass vanity, a white carpet on the wooden floor, and two doors, one for her closet and one for her bathroom.

I look around and found an album. When I opened it, I expected some family pictures, with her father at least. However, all I found was Polaroid pictures of her and her friends. Avery, Marcella, and Liliana. It was upsetting to know her life revolved around friends only. I just wanted to protect her at all costs. I shouldn't give a fuck, why should I care if Stella Russel had family issues?

I heard more shouting and I wanted to go out there and tell them how fucked up they were. "She's my daughter too! All Im suggesting is for you to let her come with me to Los Angelos. I'll get her enrolled in the greatest high school and I'll pay for everything." I heard her mom say. I froze when I heard her father say--'I'll think about it. But don't mention it to her.'--What? They want to take her away from her life and not even inform her? Fuck no. Not under my watch, Stella was not leaving Manhattan, she was not leaving our school. Over my dead fucking body she will step a foot out of this city.

I put the pictures back in their place and I left her house. I think I came up with the most twisted, yet brilliant idea. Im going to talk to my father.

---

"Grayson! It's three in the morning." My father opens his bedroom door. "We need to talk, your business partner, Russel." I hinted at the topic.

"Ah yes, Russel. What about him?"

"His daughter happens to be my girlfriend, we've been dating for a while. And I care about her, except her mom is back in the city, they're trying to take her to LA, without her permission."

"What? Marianna Russel, back in the city. How does a man even let his wife who abandoned him come back to his life." My father scoffed with a scowl. My father was an egoist, I think I got it from him. "Grayson! What are you doing here at three in the morning." My mom whispered fixing her hair.

"Hey, mom. I need to talk to Dad." I kissed her forehead. She nodded with a hint of suspicion in her eyes. "Do you need money? My Amex card is in my purse." She tried to take out her card but I stopped her from shaking my head. She and my dad were really close and in love, the way he looks at her and the way she still reddens makes me gag but also appreciate them.

"Come with me to my office." Dad put his hand on my shoulder, we walked and Mom went back to bed. "Stella, is your girlfriend?" He said with shock and I nodded. It was a dangerous lie, my dad could go spread it around and I don't think Stella would approve. But I'm willing to let my guard down for her.

"What do you want me to do."

"I don't care if you have to force her father to not let her leave. But I want Stella to stay in NYC. She belongs here."

"Is she worth it? Stella, she's a beautiful girl, but are you sure she's worth it?"

Without hesitation, I nodded.

"I didn't expect to you actually like someone. I mean, when I loved your mother, I did give up my company for her once. But you? I didn't think you'd ever do this." He muttered. I would never like her. I knew about his love story with my mom. It was insane, they couldn't be together since their parents were enemies. But my dad wanted my mom so he gave up his parent's company for her. Except, he got it back soon.

"You're lucky, Russel did want to talk about business tomorrow. And he needs my help. So I will talk to him and make up a lie to make Stella stay in NYC." He said and I nodded thanking him.

"Are you going to stay the night?"

"Im going to go on a ride and come back," I said not feeling sleepy.

----------

A/N

Sorry, really short chapter but I had a busy day. I decided to give yall a background of Grayson's parents since I never mentioned them. Comment what POV next. (ONE OF THE GUYS!) Also, Marcella and Jaxon are in a little trouble. But they won't get caught yet. Let's just say, Grayson has to keep a secret for them...

Thank you for your support. If you want, to comment, or vote, I don't mind.

SOCIALS FOR TEASERS:

INSTAGRAM: localmoi

TikTok: eroticsaint

QOTD: An opinion about the guys?

𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐅𝐔𝐋 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐎𝐒जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें