𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟑

LILIANA

"Come with me, I have a gift for you." Jaxon whispered in my ear. Although, I felt bad to leave my friends on my birthday and Stella fighting Ava. Jaxon just managed to compel me to go with him.

He drove us to the cabin. It was dark and at this time, the graveyard made it spookier. "One second." He muttered before we got in. I furrowed my eyebrows when he brought a silk fabric from his pocket. I realized that it was a blindfold. 

"You're going to blindfold me?"

"Yes." He nodded. He placed his hands on each side of my waist and pushed me backward. My back was against his chest. Black covered my vision. I froze, never being put in these types of situations. 

"You're going to be safe with me." 

Hearing him say that, made me trust him and soften in his hold. I could hear him open the door, softly pushing me inside. It was silent, but I was startled and gas[ed when I felt my body being picked up. "Wrap your legs around me." It was almost in a demanding tone. I managed to wrap my legs around his torso. He was walking us up the stairs.

"I have two gifts." He murmured. I could feel his hot breath fanning my neck. He put me down and took off my blindfold. The first thing I saw was him, his cool eyes meeting mine. His facial expressions didn't express anything. We were inside a bedroom, I wasn't super familiar with the rooms of the cabin so I didn't know which bedroom we were in.

I turned around to find a black box placed on the bed, it wasn't huge but it wasn't small. I walked up to the bed and sat down, opening the box. The diamond necklace caught my eye, along with a diamond ring. I couldn't believe how shiny and expensive looking yet small the diamond was. It was so beautiful. 

"It's so beautiful, how can you afford this? Your dad must have been mad you spent this much money."

"I saved up, gifts I am going to give you from now on are my money. I don't use my parent's money for you, Liliana." He placed a kiss on my forehead. I found it way too affectionate for him to kiss my forehead, it made me redden.

"A ring? Is it a promise ring?" I joked.

"Maybe, I want to have you for myself. My mom suggested to give you a ring before anyone else does."

"Im eighteen."

"Glad to have you younger. We can start working on the six kids from now." I know he was joking, but it also made me grin. He placed the necklace around my neck, his fingers barely touching me but making goosebumps appear around my body. I took the small diamond ring and placed it on my index finger. It was delightful and glamorous.

"I have another gift." He kissed my neck, making a moan erupt from my mouth. 

"Granting you the best night is my special gift."

"Oh god, then Im very lucky." I held onto him while he pushed us on the bed. I tried not to let guilt take over me because I'm hiding a secret from him. He took off his shirt, making me watch his perfectly sculpted body, his inked arms full of cursive and tattoed.

I hated to admit it, but my body insanely submitted to him. It's like we were meant to be. His fingers aggressively were pushed into mine. My lips parted wide open. "You're doing it on purpose." I moaned.

"Doing what?" He removed his pants. I didn't have to explain, he was playing with me. He wanted to treat me aggressively because of the event we went to, he asked if he could fuck me slow or fast. He touched me slowly, so now he's trying to take it his way. 

"I just wanted to have you my way, and I know we're both enjoying it." 

"Fine." I gasped when he thrusted into me, taking me by surprise. His cock made me tighten. I rolled my eyes back, biting my lip. I smiled when I had an idea. Jaxon was always jealous, but I never got jealous of him. Mostly because I trusted him.