𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑𝟎

AVERY

"Who's fucking you?" A thrust hit my pussy, making me let out a loud cry. God, if I knew sitting on Grayson's lap would've done all this, I would've not done it. But it feels so good.

"Alessio, you." I sobbed while he hit my G-spot. My legs were trembling and my body felt sore already. The fifth round this night, in a row.

He's been taking me hard and unforgiving, ruthless and cruelly.

"Who," A thrust.

"Do," Another thrust.

"You," He gripped me by my neck, his hand around my neck making me feel even more nervous. A thrust.

"Belong," This time, his grip on my neck made me throw my head back.

"To?" He growled in a harsh tone. The final thrust made me shatter my climax.

"Answer me." He ignored my orgasm. I couldn't find the words. So his hand held my neck tighter.

"You, I belong to you. I'm your girlfriend and you're my boyfriend." I hurried, the orgasm making me sweaty and in need of breathing.

"Good girl, pretty eyes shouldn't cry. Let me kiss your tears away." I gaped at the bipolar behavior. Alessio let go of my neck and kissed my tears away, making me eager to kiss him.

"Oh my god, we had sex on the couch!" I screamed when u realized. Oh my god, this was the cabin—we just had sex here, on the couch. Alessio just smiled at me and kissed my forehead, making a blush crawl to my neck.

"It's comfortable."

I forgot about an hour ago. We left Stella and Damon to talk and came to the cabin, he picked me up and he made me shut up. He pushed me on the couch and took off my clothes.

"You fuck like a book character." I blurted. Alessio grunted and put on his boxers. Surprisingly, he put his shirt on my naked body. His shirt reached my mid-thighs so I didn't feel like wearing anything else.

"Can we just stay silent for a moment?" I laid against his chest. I felt him nod while he caressed my thighs.

"What the fuck?!" I let out a scream at the intruder. Alessio acted quickly, holding my body and putting me in front of him so the person can't see me. I gasped at who walked in.

"You son of a bitch. What the hell are you doing here? I thought you were still in Italy." Alessio scowled putting the shirt on me down so I wouldn't appear half naked.

"Do not tell me you had sex on that couch. We're buying a new one tomorrow." Jaxon clenched his jaw.

"How are you? How's Marci?" I asked feeling heat crawl up my neck. Jaxon stared at me.

"Fucking hell, you fucked a girl who looks fifteen." Jaxon seriously whined. I gaped at him. Asshole.

"Keep your mouth shut when you mention my girl," Alessio warned. Jaxon smirked and crossed his arms, leaning against the cabin wall.

"Marcella is fine, and so am I. Thank you for asking, Avery." Jaxon grinned at me. I looked away and smiled awkwardly.

"Can you give us a fucking moment to put on our clothes?" Alessio asked Jaxon, who stood unbothered holding his phone.