𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟖

𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘

I was supposed to have a free day to myself, until Ava, my step-sister texts me and tells me to go to this address, she mentioned it was an emergency. So, as a worried step-sister, I walk there since it looked close. When I reach it, I was confused, it was a graveyard. I could see a cabin from here, could she be in there?

I had no more connection, my phone was about to die. Where the hell am I? I tried calling her but she doesn't answer. I understand, she lied to me. She wanted to have the house for herself, so she snuck me out, and she's probably enjoying her time. I sighed and tried to leave this graveyard but I scream when a hand is placed over my mouth. I try to wiggle out of the person's hold but it was a man. I couldn't see who but he was tall.

"Avery, it's me." I recognized that voice, Jaxon. He let go and I took a deep breath. What is he doing here? "What the fuck are you doing here? Liliana promised to not tell you where the cabin is."

Then the dots connect, this was the cabin Lily talked about. "No, Ava--She sent me here. She was lying, she said she needed me. I am lost now, I don't know the way out, my phone will turn off." I blurted everything in my mind.

"I have an idea. And why the fuc are you wearing a see-through shirt? I can see your bras and that skirt. Luckily no one snuck up on you, Avery." My cheeks heated and I looked down at his comment.

I didn't like it, whether he says it or not, Jaxon's ideas were bad and trouble. He was also right, I was wearing a white top with spaghetti straps and a pink floral skirt. I looked at him to finish and he smirked looking down at me. "Come inside, the guys are waiting and they just ordered sushi."

"Good offer, but ill pass."

"Avery, I'll pick you up and throw you over my shoulder. It's late at night. You cant walk back home, and I know you would hate for me to drop you off using my motorcycle since you have a fear of them."

I believed him, he would pick me up if he has to. He is the definition of crazy, so I don't want to let him pick me up, I feel like he would seriously drop me, and he was right, I would never on those things, they are like a death wish!

 "Jaxon, it's a bad idea."

"I like bad ideas, we won't tease you. We actually will just hang out." 

It seemed promising, so I nodded giving up. He places his hand on my back, guiding me since we were stepping on so many rocks beside the graves. I was used to that, I knew him for years so we were practically--almost not really, family.  

He opened the door to the cabin and I already here growling, he gestured for me to walk in, but he stops me. He bends to my height and whispered. "They're going to have blue balls when they see your shirt, just a warning." He pulls me inside, I couldn't even process what he said.

Damon, Grayson, and Alessio were all on the couch, they were like animals. "That's gay." I blurted when I saw the TV, there was a show playing and two guys were staring at each other. They looked gay and why are two friends that are guys staring at each other like that? That is totally gay! I realized they were all staring at me and I mumbled a 'sorry'.

"I found her lost, we're keeping her here."

Alessio stared at me and smirked, I sent him a tight smile. I felt heat creep up to my neck, he's making me delusional and nervous. I tear my eyes away from him and I looked around, this was awkward. I didn't know where to sit since there is no place to sit. Jaxon took the empty place beside Grayson.

"Come, don't be scared, we don't bite." 

Jaxon smirked, he switches too fast. He convinces you he's being kind but turns into somebody you cant trust. "Sit on Alessio's lap, a lot of girls can guarantee it's cozy." Grayson said, something annoyed me when he said that.