𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑

____________

WARNINGS
_____________

Before you turn the page, understand that the essence of this book is not gentle or suitable. This is a tale of dark romance. I want to express the shadowy undertones before any judgments are made.

THE MALE LOVE INTERESTS are not flawless; they can be wickedly cruel, they can be vile and far from heroic. They will embody darkness and villainy, possessing traits that may repulse you. Anticipate a rollercoaster ride with highs and lows, as this narrative will be dark. Brace yourself for accidents, injuries, brutality, and substance abuse. If you are prone to anxiety or find these themes unsettling, this book is not your cup of tea. And rest assured, there will be character development!

SMUT, blissful Chaos involves heavy, detailed and explicit smut. There are kinks you may not feel comfortable with.

DETAILED VIOLENCE, this is a realm where darkness and brutality intertwine, as this book delves into the depths of DETAILED violence. Brace yourself for a relentless series of fights, where the girls and guys, alongside other individuals, unleash their primal instincts in bone-crushing battles. Horrific spectacle of broken bones and blood-soaked pages, as our bad boys revel in the chaos and destruction they live. This is a world where violence reigns elite, leaving no room for the faint of heart.

FAMILY OR MENTAL ISSUES, Some characters come from stable, loving families, while others struggle with unresolved parental problem. In addition, some may battle mental health issues such as anxiety or sudden breakdowns. If you are easily triggered or overwhelmed by such themes, this content may not be suitable for you.

_______________

Copyright ©2023 -LIA

All Rights Reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the author.

This is a work of fiction. All names, characters, businesses, events, and places are the product of the author's imagination.

COMPLETED!