𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏

𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀
LARS

AVERY, Lily, Stella, and I stare into the havoc happening in my backyard, my parents adored Jaxon and I. While they were out of town they asked my twin brother - who looked nothing like me - to have fun. They told him to invite his best friends since they loved his friends to come and do whatever they want. Do you know what Jaxon and his friends chose to do? They're boxing in our backyard, I mean boxing with blood.

I got extremely nauseous when a punch landed on Damon's face, I held onto the hem of my shirt and scrunched up my face.

"I believe they're all insane. Who the hell beats their friends up?" Stella glowered, which was extremely accurate. But my brother and his friends were the definitions of insane, as my dad was one of the biggest donators in my school, and owning a billion-dollar company, we were living in a true legacy. My friends' fathers and mothers were all close to my parents, they were practically owners of the city together. Since my friend's dads owned great businesses, my parents found it lovely to become close to them.

In our universe, if you're rich and charismatic, you're automatically in the social heigharcy and immediately everyone's friend.

"I'm really worried. There's so much blood." I whispered, worrying. Stella was the first one to smile at me. I knew what she was thinking. All of my friends thought I had a massive crush on Damon. Believe me, I don't! I don't know why they think I do but they have been pointing it out for six years. Since ever Jaxon, Damon, Alessio, and Grayson met.

Jaxon Crist is my twin brother. My brother was just like his friends; scary and his reputation wasn't the best. With each passing day, he promsied to make it worse.

I never understood why.

He likes to spend money on useless things. He enjoys the idea of stealing and ruining lives. I guess you could say we were opposites.

Damon Lars, the one you don't want to be involved in. All of these guys aren't good to be around. But Damon, his father owned the richest and finest firms in the city, a real estate businessman. Damon was intimidating, his eyes were the problem, cool blue eyes that had a mysterious look. His body language, the way he talks. A deep voice full of hatred, he hates me. All of my brother's friends hate everyone, especially my friends. They think they're a bad influence because they're too crazy. Truth is, my friends seriously have mental problems, they're either too innocent or too risky.

I was none. I wasn't the ideal friend nor was I the proper friend. I don't know how to interact with someone I do not greatly know. And I'm just Marcella.

Alessio Kingston, I'd say the funniest and flirtatious one, he still gave me chills. He was the one who will act like prince charming, and from the rumors I've heard, he will manipulate you on a bed and show you his dark side. Alessio's parents were both judges who owned a few jewelry shops around New York City. Alessio was also the boyfriend of Avery's stepsister. They are a whole different level of a disgusting-dynamic.

And last but not least, Grayson Meadows. The type of guy to make you blush but cry, the number of times he had bullied me but made me redden was crazy. He was dirty, he never played fair, always played dirty. His parents bought him a penthouse for him and his friends. Meaning that my goddamn brother's friend Grayson is so rich that he has a house for parties. Well, to be fair his parents owned the most luxurious Business Consultancy company.

There, I assume you've concluded, right? These students are rich and reckless, they make people nervous but also make people admire them. I was so dozed off that I found myself being shaken by Lily.

"Why the fuck is she staring at the window like a creep?" I jumped at my brother's voice, Jaxon stood with his friends. My eyes expanded and lowered to the boys' bodies. They were all shirtless. All. Of. Them. Shirtless. I take a full observation at Damon's body. I wince when I notice the bandage on his arm.