𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟑

DAMON

I block the girls message, not caring about anything at the moment but the kiss we fucking shared. It felt good to finally have her, it felt good to give in. But Jaxon is going to hate me, but he can't hate me, he's practically dating his sisters best friend. There's no difference.

School was almost over, we had twenty minutes until home time, I gripped the pen harder eager to leave this classroom. "You good?" Alessio asked, he's been whipped, I knew that since he literally bought Avery a fucking helmet.

I nodded, not wanting to worry my friends about me. I wasn't fucking emotional or anything like that, I just wanted to meet up with Marcella.

I leave class when the bell rang and Alessia stopped me. "Aren't we hanging out? We're going to Grayson's house."

"Sorry man, I'm busy." Busy with my best friends sister. Alessia furrowed his eyebrows and shook my hand. I walked out of the school before any of my other friends ask me questions.

I bumped into Liliana, she and non of the girls had this class with me, so we barely see each other on Thursday.

"Hey, Marcella is waiting for you." She said looking around in case anyone sees us. I froze for a moment, of course she told them. "I won't tell anyone, your secrets safe with me." She gave me a small smile. I put my hand on her arm and nodded leaving.

I find Marcella behind my motorcycle, no one noticed her. She was wearing a floral white dress, today was a hot day, every girl in school was wearing either shorts or a dress. Not that I stared at them, it was pretty obvious to notice a pair of Jeans or dress.

"Get on my bike." I put her helmet on her head, she didn't argue, just sat behind me on my motorcycle. "Wait, stop." She whispered when I started the engine.

"I'm scared, I've never rode a bike with anyone before."

I looked back at her and she was drowning, I didn't understand her worry, I was never afraid, I grew up with a tough father who taught me hiding and sacredness isn't an option.

"I'll manage to keep you alive." I grumbled, she wrapped her arms around my torso and her touch felt like a temptation I can't resist, it was only her arms against my shirt. I hated the feeling.

I drove and I could feel her leg's tightening around my muscled legs. She closed them tightly around me, like she trusted me with her life. My phone vibrated in my pocket and I grabbed it, she let out a scream, I looked to the road and it was empty.

"You're driving with one hand!" She screamed since the wind was louder. I checked the message and it was from my father. I usually answered him but I turned off my phone.

I placed my phone in my pocket and placed my hand back around the hand clutch. I parked in front of the library, this library was one of the fanciest and richest libraries, only rich or people that are business workers come here.

"I know this, it's La vie des livres the second, it passed through hundreds of generations!" She took off the helmet and stared at it with admiration.

"It's beautiful."

"Yes, it is." I stared at her, my eyes only on her. She had me, and I'm going to fucking give in for her.