𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒𝟒

(Since it's almost the end, every chapter from now on will be long + have both couple's points of view.)

(Also, a warning: These chapters are going to be adventurous and may contain minor crimes!)

AVERY

"Fuck, get out quick! The cops are on their way!" Jaxon screamed. The problem is, my shoe laces were untied and one of them was tangled beside the rope inside the store. We came to pull a small prank on these random assholes the guys got into a fight with, but it all went wrong. They called the cops when they heard Marcella laugh.

The worst part is, Alessio wasn't here to come help me, he went with Stella and Liliana. It was me, Grayson, Damon, and Marcella.

"Fuck, she's stuck." Damon ran back to me and untied the rope and my laces, he held my hand, and we ran to Marcella, Grayson, and Jaxon. "We promised the others we would meet them in the penthouse, they already finished their stunt," Grayson complained.

"Marcella, you're riding with me. Jaxon you can ride alone, and Avery you're with Grayson." Damon ordered us, and we all agreed. By the time the police reached, we had already hit the road.

I wrapped my arms around Grayson's torso, not used to the rapid speed he uses. "Race?" Jaxon yelled the question out. I shook my head, I was not allowing a race, these lunatics drove like crazy. "Unfair, we have Avery and Marcella!" Damon yelled.

The summer breeze hit when they agreed on a race. Not only did Grayson speed up even more, but he was taking dangerous shortcuts. "Slow down, Grayson!" I screamed. Did he listen? No. Did he go faster to beat Jaxon? Yes. He and Stella really match, two crazy psychopaths, I'm excited to know what their kids will be like.

We reached the penthouse. Obviously Jaxon one, he cut all of us off. "You're a fucking cheater, you came in front of us!" Damon took off his helmet, helping Marcella get down.

"You're just mad I'm a better rider."

"At least we're better at keeping the girls. Unlike us, you didn't have a girl for two weeks." Grayson held my hand to help me down. I glanced at Marcella and we burst into laughter. Watching Grayson roast Jaxon was the best entertainment. Justice for Jaxon, please.

"At least my girlfriend didn't bite me during sex," Jaxon said as we walked into the elevator. "Oh my god! What the hell?" Marcella covered her ears. I gave Jaxon the dirtiest look as a joke, he just shrugged at me and threw his hand over my shoulder. "You guys are weird." I frowned.

"Leave my fucking girlfriend alone, she can bite, lick, or whatever, my girlfriend. And at least I didn't cause any pain to her." Grayson scowled.

Damon sighed, getting sick of them. "You guys act like children. Jaxon: no one cares if he got bit during sex, please respect the ladies in the elevator. And Grayson: Thank you for roasting the shit out of him, but cut him some slack." He grinned.

"He will always be my favorite." I pointed at Damon. Marcella smiled proudly and leaned against him.

"I'm your sunshine!" Grayson took it seriously.

"I helped you back in ninth grade when you twisted your ankle." Jaxon hissed.

"Calm down, leave her alone. Thank you, Avery. She favors me because I'm the best out of all of you." Damon pressed in the code. The elevator door opened and we walked in. Let's just say, Gray's face fell at the mess in the penthouse.