Chapter 56: Adventure of a lifetime

Hope appeared back at the gates to Snow's castle. "Alright. First step, get the dust. Step two, see if anything else here would be good to take back. Step three, explore a bit and find things to take back with me." She looked down at the clothes she had been wearing for the last three days. With a snap of her fingers, she was wearing a denim shirt that went down to her elbows, a short white skirt, and black sneakers. "Let's get going." she mumbled to herself as she walked around the castle. (Just the shirt and skirt from bellow)

 (Just the shirt and skirt from bellow)

Hope opened a door and looked inside. It was Snow and Charming's bedroom. She picked up a hair brush and brushed out her hair. After a moment she tried to conjure a camera, surprised it worked. "Nice! Hen, I better be your favorite person when we get back."

After a few minutes, Hope appeared in what would have been Emma's nursery. There was a large pile of ash sitting on the ground. She conjured a small jar and filled it up. "Not sure how much it's gonna take." She slipped the jar into her bag before wondering, Alright. I have the magic ash now. Where should I go? Well, there is Papa and Regina's castle. Those I gotta get some photos of. Where else would be awesome to see? Holy crap! The book talks about the Black Pearl and Cair Paravel!

She started jumping around from excitement. "I get to go to Narnia! I get to go to Narnia!" She let out an excited sound that sounded like a pterodactyl. She was about to teleport but she stopped herself. "Wait me. First finish here, then go." Hope removed the rest of the ash from the ground. Can't let anyone else find this stuff. No telling what it could do. Alright, now I've done the responsible thing I needed to do, I got the ash. Now for the fun part!

Hope wandered around the nursery looking for something to bring back to Mary Margaret and Emma. Even if I don't like her, she should have something from here. Mary Margaret would be glad to take it if Emma didn't want it,. After looking through the plethora of stuffed animals she picked up a teddy bear that was missing an arm. She flicked it in the nose and all the dust and cobwebs fell off of it. "It could be a lot worse," She mumbled to the bear. "What do you say, little guy? Shall we take you back to the person who you were for?" She nodded the bear's head and found a small trunk filled with toys.

She took out the toys and put the bear inside. She put her jacket and Henry's rock in there as well. Hope walked back to Snow and Charming's room and opened their wardrobe. She grabbed a red shirt she recognized from when he woke Snow from her sleeping curse. Hope grabbed the dress Snow wore as well and put it in the chest.

"I should take this back so I don't have to carry it with me to Narnia." Hope told herself as she grabbed the chest and appeared back at the beanstalk. Everyone stood up and looked at her.

"The ash. Did you find it?" Mulan asked her.

Hope held up the jar before putting it back in her bag. "Mary Margaret, I grabbed some things from your castle I thought you and your family might want."

Mary Margaret opened the chest and looked through the things Hope grabbed. "Thank you. Emma never got to enjoy it growing up. Maybe Henry will want him."