I saw Little Snake hanging on his hand, slumping his body softly, and when Coriti slipped up, he lazily tilted his head and glanced at the other party, and the letter was spitting slowly.

Corey: "...hahahaha, cute, right?"

Derrick looked interesting, and stretched out his hand to pinch Snake's tail.

It turned out that the drooping little snake, when he was pinched on his tail, suddenly violent, bent over his body, opened a mouth larger than his own body, and bit him. Derrick's wrist.

Derrick: "..."

He, he, a Tier 9 orc, was so easily bitten on his wrist by a newly hatched little orc? ?

It is also that he is not prepared at all, who would have thought that a little orc who had just hatched could be so fast!

"Hahahahaha!"

Corey and Moses burst into laughter at the same time.

Other people around also laughed, "Marshal Derrick, I didn't expect to be attacked by a newly hatched little orc, and he attacked him."

"Hahahaha, our marshal's cubs are Tier 5 as soon as they are born, and other little orcs just hatched are incomparable."

Derrick certainly knew that these two little snakes were Tier 5, but the reaction speed of this little snake could catch up with a trained Tier 5 soldier.

Derrick is sour.

Like a lemon tree planted on his chest.

Raymond, what kind of **** luck is this, a waste of energy nuclear energy meets a golden snail, an egg is three yolks, and the hatched cubs are so talented.

It's...

Jealousy makes the teeth tickling.

Raymond turned his head, glanced at Snake with admiration, freed his hand, and gently touched Snake's head, "Good boy, you are doing a good job. If you meet someone who is plotting bad things, you have to give him one. A tough lesson."

Derrick: "Enough of you, let your good boy let go."

Raymond pretended not to hear.

Jin Snail couldn't stand it anymore, touched the head of Snake's brother, "Little Er, let go, you can't bite people casually."

Little Snake rolled his eyes and seemed to be thinking.

Jin Snails coaxed for a while, and then Snake slowly let go of his mouth, and put his head back on Jin Snails' wrists.

Derrick looked down and saw four deep tooth marks on his wrist bitten by a small snake.

If he hadn't gathered energy into his wrist in time, he would probably be able to bite and bleed.

Derrick couldn't laugh or cry, "Little Fang is pretty tough."

Brother Snake, who was sitting on Corey's wrist, stared at him and watched his brother climb onto his father's arm. He also erected his body and stretched his head over.

Jin Snail stretched out his hand, and Brother Snake immediately took it up.

Jin Snails touched the two little guys affectionately, and said to Raymond: "Do you still have a blanket in your space? I take it out and wrap the little snake."

Raymond: "......nothing, only one."

Jin Wowo: "Then wrap the three of their brothers together."

In the warehouse just now, because Sansan was in a baby state, it was reasonable to wrap it in a blanket, Jin Snail didn't think much about it.