I Inherited Empire with Fake Pregnancy Chapter 10:

Raymond came out from the golden snails and saw the billboards on the street, and he knew that this was already a limestone planet.

He discerned the direction and swam quickly to the south. In the beast state, he is much faster than in the human state.

Raymond knew that there was an extinct volcano there, and he wanted to try his energy first.

His energy core has indeed been repaired, yes, but Raymond always feels that the current energy core is different from the energy core he was familiar with before.

If something unexpected happens, he still finds a place as soon as possible to test whether his energy core is normal.

Raymond swam very fast, the violent wind blew across his face, and he even saw blue flames dancing around his face.

Two hours later he finally came to the extinct volcano.

Raymond turned into a human form, then circulated the energy in his body for a week, and slapped his palm against the crater of the black hole.

There was a loud bang, and the earth trembled violently. The rocks flew and rolled, and accompanied by the earth-shaking roar, hot magma spewed out and swallowed a few kilometers in an instant.

Had Raymond not run fast, he would have almost been swallowed by the magma he had produced.

The power of this palm was too great, similar to the power released when his energy ran away, Raymond was stunned.

No wonder he felt that his energy core was a little different from the past, it turned out to be-advanced!

He is now a rank 9 orc!

The energy core of an orc can reach up to Tier 9, which is known to even a five-year-old little orc-legend.

Because the orc empire was founded more than 5,000 years ago, it is said that only the founding emperor who completed the unification of the empire reached the ninth rank.

Otherwise, there is no record.

Raymond has been extremely talented since he was a child, and his ability to improve is much faster than ordinary people.

But he was only at the primary stage of Tier 8 before. This is already the only Tier 8 orc in the orc empire. The others are over a hundred years old, and he is only fifty years old this year.

Now, he passed the 8th Intermediate and 8th Advanced Levels quietly, and directly reached the 9th Level!

The energy core is stronger than before, just like a King Kong!

And when he was running energy just now, he found that his veins were much wider than before. This is what the subspecies named Jin Huosuo said, helped him develop his body?

No, he is definitely not a subspecies.

Perhaps, he is not a person from this galaxy at all.

Corey slept well when he suddenly felt the bed shaking. His years of military career made him very alert.

He opened his eyes violently-as if there was an earthquake!

Corey jumped up quickly and went out to call Nishizawa and Jin Wowo.

Nishizawa opened the door, rubbed his sleepy eyes, and said, "The Earthquake Administration does not predict an earthquake."

The Empire’s earthquake prediction technology is now very mature. Even if there are minor earthquakes that have no impact, the Interstellar Seismic Bureau will predict them in advance.