chap 82

I Inherited Empire with Fake Pregnancy Chapter 82:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Nishizawa did not expect that the master could arrange time so soon to repair the energy core for his sister.

And it was the master who came to their house in person! !

Nishizawa rubbed his hands on his pants twice, and said nervously, "Why didn't you tell me in advance, do you have any taboos? What should I pay attention to? What do you like to eat?"

While talking, Nishizawa walked quickly into the kitchen, turned a few times, and took out a few drinks from the side counter of the bar.

"No, these are too low-grade."

Nishizawa turned around twice on the ground like a headless fly, rubbing his hands, "I'll go out and buy more things."

Corey hurriedly held him, "No need, the master is very easy-going and easy to talk, don't be nervous, and the master likes to eat fresh fruits, I have already bought it, you don't need to go."

Nishizawa was a little at a loss listening to Corey's words, "How did you know?"

"I... the marshal said it!"

Corey blinked, and suddenly remembered something. He rightly said: "I don't know the master at all. Really, it was the marshal told me! For a character like the master, I want it within five meters. Those who evade, don't dare to get too close at all, how can they know what the master likes!"

Keep your distance from your wife at all times! !

This is the warning that Corey chants in his mind countless times every day.

Last time he escaped by a fluke, the marshal didn't ask him to settle the account afterwards, nor did he calmly assign him to the edge star.

It was the marshal's kindness, the marshal's magnanimity, and the marshal's ability to support a spaceship.

But it doesn't mean that he can be brazen and unruly to draw closer to his wife.

Even if the marshal is not here now, he must firmly show that he has only respect for his wife, and absolutely no distraction! !

As for knowing that Madam likes to eat fresh fruits............

I blame myself for being too observant.

Therefore, Corey had to say a few words to Nishizawa here, lest the Marshal and his wife came for a while. If Nishizawa made a mistake, the Marshal thought that he was secretly pleasing his wife, and he had to write another note for him.

Alas, life is so difficult.

Nishizawa did not feel the difficulty of Corey at all. He grasped the key point of Corey's words. The master likes to eat fresh fruits.

"Is the master a subspecies?"

Corey:"…………"

He didn't say anything, how did Nishizawa know?

Corey didn't dare to speak anymore, and his wife made it clear that he should not reveal his true identity to others.

Corey scratched his head and pretended to be stupid.

Moses listened to their conversation for a while and said, "Don't make any presumptions, lest you upset the master."

Several people waited in anticipation and anxiety, and finally it was nine o'clock in the evening.

A low-key aircraft stopped at the door.

Nishizawa pushed Moses early, and the three of Corey greeted him at the door.