I Inherited Empire with Fake Pregnancy Chapter 26:

Jacka is one of his most powerful subordinates and has been by his side for many years.

Like Corey, they are all his highly valued subordinates and his closest confidantes.

With a crisp "pop", the blue injection in Raymond's hand was crushed into pieces.

The water energy in the injection instantly diffused.

Waste wasted.

Jin Wowo hurriedly stretched out his hand and absorbed all the energy liquid in Raymond's hand, not even letting go of the water energy element floating in the air.

After absorbing another injection of water energy, the golden snail is quite satisfied.

Although he can't immediately convert water energy into his own spiritual power, he can cultivate slowly in his body~

Jin Zuozuo's eyes turned to the three blue injections left on the table.

Suddenly he saw Raymond put a red liquid in the crevices of his fist next to the blue injection.

"My hand is pierced? Let me see."

Raymond slowly opened his fist, his palm was bloody, and a lot of glass ball got into the flesh.

Jin Snail glanced at it and felt pain, "What are you doing? Someone wants to harm you. Wouldn't it be over if you find out and take revenge? Why can't you get through with yourself."

The golden snail used spiritual power to force the broken glass ballast that had penetrated into the meat one by one, and then made a little snail liquid from the shell and applied it on Raymond's palm.

The wound healed at a speed visible to the naked eye.

This is the first time Raymond has seen the golden cochlea heal with his own eyes.

"Okay, go and wash your hands." Jin Wowo retracted his hands.

Raymond squeezed his fist, and if there was no blood on his hand, he wondered if his hand had been cut just now.

"Thank you." Raymond whispered, preparing to stand up and wash his hands.

"Uh, that..." Jin Wowo had a hesitant expression.

Raymond looked at him.

"Aha, that's it. I just healed you. That actually cost me a lot of spiritual power. My spiritual power is not easy to cultivate. Although I said before that I will heal you for free in the future, but if If my spiritual power has been consumed without replenishing it, there will be no way to heal the injury. So you see............Huh? Isn’t it?"

Raymond's quiet eyes looked at him quietly, "What do you want?"

Jin Suo Suogan laughed, looked at the three blue injections on the table, and looked back and forth on them.

"Do you want this?"

Jin Snail raised a smile.

Raymond pursed his thin lips slightly, "How much do you want?"

"Anyway, you don't need these three water energy. Why don't you just...give them to me?"

Raymond: "..."

Is it only three?

Jin Snail waited for a long time, but Raymond did not agree.

Based on what he has seen and heard today, he has judged that this energy liquid is a very precious thing, which is not difficult to understand.

In the world of demon cultivators, a high-rank spirit stone can make a lot of demon cultivators' life and death, and the elements contained in this energy injection can top a middle-rank spirit stone.