chap 112

I Inherited Empire with Fake Pregnancy Chapter 112:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
When Derrick came with reinforcements, he saw Raymond and the crowd just coming out of the abandoned warehouse.

Raymond was holding a small brightly colored blanket in his arms, and a small bag was bulged in the blanket. Raymond covered it with his other hand, so that outsiders could not see anything.

At first glance, the blanket was prepared for the little subspecies. It was very soft and skin-friendly, and the little orcs generally didn't use it.

Because the little orcs were in the animal state when they first hatched, they will not become babies until half a month later, and they are very unstable, and they will switch between the infant state and the animal state at any time.

The parenting concept of the orcs is to stock, little orcs are inherently more skinny, and they only need to feed them when they are in the form of beasts, to ensure the safety of the surrounding environment, and just take care of them when they become babies.

The subspecies are different. The subspecies are babies at birth, and their bodies are very delicate, so they need to be taken care of very carefully.

It seems that Raymond has long known that there is a subspecies cub in the three yolk eggs, so he always prepares such a soft blanket in the space button.

Derrick swept his eyes and saw Corey behind Raymond.

Corey carried two small black pythons in both hands, one wrapped around his wrist, and he raised his head to spit out letters and probed his surroundings.

The other one...was hung softly on Corey's hand, and as Corey walked, the snake's head and tail swayed slightly in the air.

Derrick's eyes suddenly appeared, these two little pythons are not small, and both have fifth orders!

When Raymond saw Derrick and others, his first reaction was to quickly raise the blanket in his arms to cover the little face of the cub.

When he saw the light in Derrick's eyes, his face suddenly sank.

He hadn't forgotten that Derrick once said that he wanted to book his subspecies baby as a partner.

Derrick came over, staring at the blanket, "Is this a subspecies cub?"

Raymond didn't answer, "You are late, clean up the battlefield."

Derrick waved to the people he brought, and the subordinates immediately cleared the battlefield at high speed and effectively.

Derrick: "Let me see the little subspecies cubs."

Raymond gave Derrick a deep glance, opened his lips, and squeezed a word from his teeth: "Go!"

Derrick: "..."

Jin Snail felt that Raymond was too protective of the cub, and smiled at Derrick, and said, "The sun outside is too strong, and the eyes of the cub can't stand it, so it's not easy to see."

He didn't know that Derrick had ever made a joke about booking his subspecies cubs as companions, otherwise, the golden snails would be as rude as Raymond at this time.

Derrick didn't feel embarrassed. He glanced at Raymond without any business, and smiled: "Understand and understand, I'll go see the little snakes."

Corey couldn't wait to hold up the little snake on his wrist, "Hey, this is brother, look smart."

"This is my brother, look, much...cute."

Corey planned to say "Looking more energetic", but when he saw the state of Little Snake at this time, he changed his tongue to "cute" again.