chap 87

I Inherited Empire with Fake Pregnancy Chapter 87:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Nishizawa in the aircraft looked dumbfounded.

"what happened?!"

Corey is about to cry, "My dear, if someday I am cut off, don't be too sad, just find a good orc to marry."

Nishizawa: "..."

Nishizawa said anxiously, "What the **** is going on?"

Corey wiped the cold sweat from his forehead, "I just... hit hard stubble."

Hard stubble?

Corey is a major general of the Third Military Region anyway, and it is estimated that Corey can be scared like this.

Nishizawa frowned and thought for a while, then comforted: "Don't be afraid, I'll think of a way, if it doesn't work, we can also ask Marshal Raymond to come forward to help settle the situation."

Corey wanted to cry even more.

"Do you know who the person in the aircraft was just now?"

Nishizawa: "Who?"

"It's the marshal and madam."

Nishizawa: "..."

Nishizawa looked at him with a word.

Raymond snorted coldly when he saw Corey fleeing in a hurry with a flying machine.

Corey has been itchy lately, and really hasn't taken care of it.

He raised the one-way film of the window again, and when he turned his head, he saw that Jin Suo Zuo had put on his clothes quietly, and was sitting there with a serious face brushing the terminal.

As if nothing happened just now.

"Ah, the Nolan family has disclosed the core technology of extracting'high-purity energy liquid'!"

Raymond looked over his head and saw that the news was sent by the Nolan family's official platform. The announcement not only disclosed the core technology of extracting ‘high-purity energy liquid’, but also invited the public to visit the Nolan’s energy extraction factory.

Raymond twisted his eyebrows, feeling something was wrong.

The Nolan family’s core technology for extracting ‘high-purity energy liquid’ can be said to be the lifeblood of the Nolan family.

Once this core technology is lost, the overall influence of the Nolan family in the empire will be greatly reduced.

Therefore, under normal circumstances, the Nolan family will never make this technology public.

But now, it was only the condemnation of the people that the Nolan family made the decision to publicly extract the core technology of ‘high-purity energy liquid’, which feels strange no matter how you look at it.

"This should be another means by Heller." Raymond said.

Jin Wowo thought for a while, and said: "What methods can be used to disclose the core technology? Is it true that it is not the real core technology. Let everyone learn it. There are problems with the extracted energy liquid?"

After Jin Suoluo finished speaking, the two looked at each other, and they all saw it in each other's eyes-surprised and suspicious.

Given the frenzied things the Nolan family has done over the years, maybe Heller really hit the idea this time.

Raymond immediately turned on the communicator and contacted the person in charge of the energy extraction plant under his own name, and be sure not to visit the energy extraction plant of the Nolan family.