I Inherited Empire with Fake Pregnancy Chapter 24:

The five types of energy currently used by the Orc Empire are all colorless and transparent, and can only be distinguished by special equipment in the factory that produces the energy liquid. Ordinary people cannot distinguish them without looking at the outer packaging.

But Golden Snail says this energy liquid is blue?

Raymond said: "The energy liquid is colorless and transparent. "

Jin Snail glanced at the blue injection in his hand. It was obviously blue. How did Raymond say it was colorless and transparent?

He looked at the box next to him, which was full of blue injections.

"This is obviously blue!"

Raymond frowned.

Not far away, in the box opened by another soldier, boxes of test injections were all red.

Jin Huo Wo pointed there and said, "That box of injections is all red. There is also that box, which is yellow."

Jin Wowo pointed to the box that said it was the red energy liquid, which was the No. 4 energy liquid, and the yellow energy box was the No. 1 energy liquid.

And these energy liquids are colorless and transparent.

Raymond suddenly realized that this may be another talented skill of Golden Snail, able to distinguish the types of various energy liquids with the naked eye.

He took the golden snail and walked to the other boxes of energy liquid, opened the box marked with energy liquid No. 2, and asked: "What color do you see in it?"

Jin Huo Wo opened a box full of green injections, "These are all green."

Raymond opened the box marked No. 5 Energy Liquid again, and the golden snail said: "It's all gray."

"Hey?"

Jin Snails reacted, did Raymond just say that these energy liquids are colorless and transparent?

Is Raymond actually colorblind and can't distinguish these colors?

Red, yellow, blue, green and gray, all five colors are unrecognizable. What you see is only the transparent color. This colorblind person is a bit too weird.

Jin Snail glanced at Raymond pityingly. It turned out that Raymond had grown up so much and had always lived in a transparent world, and had never experienced the colorful world at all. It was really pitiful.

Moreover, he can't cure the disease of color blindness, he can only cure the wound but not the disease.

When Raymond saw Jin Snail's expression, he knew what he was thinking, and explained in a low voice: "It's not just that I see the colorless and transparent, but the others are the same."

What?

All people in this world are color blind?

Jin Wowo didn't believe it.

Obviously, the color discrimination in this world looks quite normal, such as the color matching of clothes, the decorative paintings on the street, the color drawing of mechas, etc. It doesn't look like a colorful painting.

At this moment, a soldier passed by him carrying a box of energy liquid.

Jin Snail stopped the opponent, shook a green injection in his hand, and said, "What color do you think the energy in it is?"

The soldier glanced at him suspiciously, and then at the marshal next to him. Seeing that the marshal had nothing to say, he said, "There is no color."

Jin Snail: "..."