chap 108

I Inherited Empire with Fake Pregnancy Chapter 108:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Heller frowned slightly and glanced at Duke Nolan with some dissatisfaction.

She said yes to the master and met after the coronation ceremony was over.

This coronation, here in Heller, is not the crowning of the three princes, but she Heller is crowned the emperor.

When the time comes, I will invite the master to come out and share with her the admiration of thousands of people, and all sentient beings worship.

She had already figured out who should play and who should leave at each step.

Ask the master to come out now, Heller felt a bit wronged by the master.

She was thinking how to find an excuse to push her off first, and she heard that Marshal Derrick of the First Military District said:

"Miss Heller, I haven't seen the master for a long time, and the master didn't leave me contact information at the time. It is more difficult to meet the last time than to climb to the sky. Thanks to you, I am honored to see the master again today. "

"Hurry up, Master, come out!"

…………

Seeing that Heller hadn't moved, Marshal Moncher of the Fourth Military Region was a little anxious. Although the master was on their side, she hadn't seen the master's true face yet.

When I remembered that all the soldiers of the Third Military Region were using the methods taught by masters to improve their strength, in just a few months, the overall strength of the Third Military Region was able to beat the other three military regions.

This made Monchel even more anxious, wishing that the master would come out immediately and teach them the method immediately, and their strength would be immediately improved.

Marshal Monchel opened her distinctive loud voice, "Heller, please ask the master to come out."

"Hey." Corey couldn't help but sneered in a low voice.

Moses kicked him from below, beckoning him not to be too smug.

Heller was stared at by the turbulent crowd under the tower, and she smiled calmly, "The master's mind is not something we ordinary people can guess. I need to get the master's consent before I can invite him up."

The terminal on Jin Snail's wrist shook slightly. He lifted it up and looked at it. It was a message from Heller.

Heller: Master, are you there now?

Jin Wo Wo Hui: Yes.

Heller: I said it was good to meet you after the matter was over. In this situation, everyone obviously doesn't believe me, and I have to ask you to come out now.

Jin Suo Suo: Since it is what everyone expects, then I will show up in advance. Wouldn't it be cooler to have a face-slapped on the spot?

When Heller saw this reply from the master, the corners of his mouth cocked.

The face slap on the spot was just what she wanted.

There was a sense of pride in Heller's heart. She felt that the master was a male tailored by the beast god, and he was simply the soul mate, so fit!

Heller: Then I will invite you up now.

Jin Wowo: I think it's better to send the video directly.

Heller had a little doubt in her heart, but she quickly suppressed it. There were still a few orcs who had seen the real master on the scene, and she was not afraid that everyone said that she had found a fake master.