chap 94

I Inherited Empire with Fake Pregnancy Chapter 94:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
"Useless things! Fortunately, you are still a colonel, and you can't even handle a subspecies!" Mullen slapped the table and cursed.

Kevin had a bandage wrapped around one of his arms, his head hanging low, his fists clenched tightly out of Mullen's sight.

What kind of thing is Mullen, he is only a sixth-level intermediate when he is old, which is a thousand miles worse than his Kevin.

He would be reborn, born in the Nolan family, and married with Marshal Monchel, so arrogant.

Monchel on the side reassures: "Come and calm down, that little subspecies seems to have a new partner, and has great malice towards Kevin. It's normal to be unable to get close for a while."

Ma Lun was not comforted, and still angrily, "I am not unfair to you? That Moses, I don't know how to catch up with the master, after the energy core is restored, he doesn't know how to repay you for the kindness of knowledge and encounters, so he actually took refuge. The Third Military Region!"

"I know that you are all for me, calm down, don't be angry, let's consider this matter long-term."

"From a long-term perspective, we will fall behind. I heard that the First Military Region and the Third Military Region are now using a mysterious method to increase their strength, and that method is said to be provided by the master."

Monchel's eyes are piercing: "Where did you hear about it?"

In this world where the strong is respected, anyone who hears of a method that can quickly improve their strength will have a strong desire for discovery.

Kevin, who was forgotten on the side, also pricked his ears immediately.

Marlen said: "It's Heller. She said that the third prince accidentally confided it after being drunk once. The third prince is also using that method. You see, in just over a month, the third prince has been upgraded from a seventh-level intermediate to The eighth order."

Monchel trusted his partner Mullen's words very much, and never doubted any of the other's words.

What's more, the three princes and Raymond are good friends, and now that Raymond catches up with the master, the three princes will definitely benefit from it.

Isn’t the third prince Heller’s fiancé?

Isn't even Heller hiding it?

Monchel frowned slightly, "Didn't the three princes tell Heller about this method of improving strength?"

Ma Lun sneered lightly with disdain, "He? Before Heller was disfigured, he rushed to please him. After Heller was disfigured, he immediately became not a thing. Let alone tell Heller that method, it is Heller. During the hospitalization, I rarely go to visit."

The third prince was upgraded to the eighth tier some time ago, and he has properly become the future royal heir. Marshal Monchel still has an attitude of admiration for the third prince.

Now hearing what Mullen said, her senses for the three princes were immediately bad.

Marshal Monchel pondered for a moment, and said: "I'll find a time to ask Moses to come out and chat directly."

Marlen said: "She has taken refuge in Raymond now, and she doesn't know what benefits Raymond has promised her, she is simply a white-eyed wolf!"

Monchell patted the back of his hand and turned to Kevin and said, "Kevin, you will leave the matter about Moses to you. After this is done, I will hold a companionship ceremony for you and Tim. "