I Inherited Empire with Fake Pregnancy Chapter 28: (Include v announcement)

Jin Wowo put his hand on the injection to run his spiritual power, and suddenly a basketball-sized thunder and lightning group appeared in his palm. The thunder and lightning was very dazzling, and at the same time, the scalp of the person who heard the sound of "Papa Papa" was tingling.

Corey's eyes were almost out of their sockets.

Then, he stared like this, watching the incredible electric current held in Jin Snail's hand, and slapped the big lizard's head with a slap.

The big lizard uttered a heart-piercing scream, and a smell of burnt flesh wafted out of the whole barn in an instant.

Corey trembled all over, what's the situation? ? ? ! !

Jin Snails retracted his hand expressionlessly, turned his head and said to Corey: "Go and find a basin."

what?

Raymond said: "Do it."

Corey hurriedly took out a washbasin from his own space, which was a must-have for them when they were marching and fighting.

Jin Snail took the basin and turned it around in front of his stomach. The two people present could not see anything clearly, and the basin was full of mucus.

Jin Wowo said: "Pour this on him, evenly."

What?

Raymond swept his stern gaze over, and Corey hurriedly took the basin and sprinkled the mucus on the lizard.

An unbelievable scene appeared!

The burnt black skin on the large lizard's body, as long as it is stained with this mucus, it recovers at a speed visible to the naked eye.

Corey's eyes were about to jump out.

He he he he he he he is not dreaming, right? ? !

This is too illusory!

I dare not act like this in a movie!

Corey turned his head mechanically to look at his marshal, and saw that the marshal's face still had the usual expression. Obviously, the other party had known this kind of thing for a long time, but his face was a bit harsher than before.

After a pot of mucus was sprinkled, the big lizard on the ground could hardly see a scorched black body.

Then, Corey saw the golden snail turn his five fingers again, the snapping electromagnetic ball appeared in his palm again, and he patted the big lizard's head again without hesitation.

The big lizard was locked by Raymond's coercion, and there was no resistance except for the screams, and a scent of scorched skin and flesh wafted out of the warehouse again.

Corey's scalp was numb for a while, and his eyes were full of terror when he looked at Jin Snail.

It’s too cruel to scorch this person after healed.

Raymond's icy gaze swept over, "Out of this warehouse, I don't want to be known by the fourth person."

Corey was an agitated spirit, and immediately stood at attention and saluted, "Yes!"

In the following time, the golden snail used the same old trick again, healed the black flesh of the big lizard with mucus, and took another shot of the thunder magnetic group.

The big lizard has been out of breath, gradually turning into a human form.

Suddenly, the spacecraft shook abruptly, and a sharp alarm sounded in the cabin.

A panicked voice came from the soldiers at the door of the warehouse: "Report the marshal, our spaceship has been attacked!"

The spacecraft they are on is a civilian private spacecraft, which has no defensive equipment and attack equipment at all.