chap 107

I Inherited Empire with Fake Pregnancy Chapter 107:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
With the loud explosion, the surrounding air twisted.

The limbs, bodies, and flesh of various animals were blown away by huge energy streams.

The surrounding cabinet ministers who were relatively close to the tower, and the lower ranks were all bleeding from the internal organs of the huge explosion.

The magistrate who had just retired from the tower even vomited blood on the spot, coughing uncontrollably.

Although the third prince is a fake eighth-level, even if he is the original seventh-level intermediate, the lethality erupted by the broken energy core cannot be underestimated.

Jin Snail and Doris supported each other. Before he entered the palace, he provided a defensive barrier for himself and Doris.

Although Doris is an orc, she has only Tier 3, and her body is stronger than that of a race.

The other people in the third military area who are in the same rank are all at rank 7 or higher, and they all have the ability to protect themselves, so they don't need to worry about Jin Wowo at all.

After the explosion, everyone present was shocked.

The blood flowed into a river on the tower, and the low roars and whimpers of various animals were endless.

A rough look at the golden snail, a big lynx hung upside down on the side of the tower, and the internal organs were blown out. It should be the fourth prince.

The three princes lay in the center of the explosion, with weak limbs and hollow eyes, as if they had become a waste lynx.

There was a moment of stagnation at the scene.

Jin Snail looked at Heller, who had melted into the Nolan family in the distance.

I saw Heller tilted his head slightly, his lips moved slightly, as if saying something to the headset, and the two people's eyes were facing away through the **** tower.

Heller's eyes were cold and cruel.

I saw Heller jumped onto the tower in a few steps, followed by more than a dozen high-rank male orcs.

"Don't panic, everyone, the energy of the three princes ran away. The Royal Medical Team will be here soon!"

The orcs who were wounded on the tower were consciously transformed into human forms, waiting for rescue.

She Heller took a quiet step, went straight to the center of the explosion, bypassing the broken arms and limbs, and looked down at the third prince slightly, "Third prince, are you okay?"

The big lynx seemed to wake up. He turned his head abruptly and watched Heller's eyes show fierce light, as if to kill the enchanting female with delicate makeup in front of him.

The big lynx instantly turned into a human, staring at Keller with blood-red eyes, and shouted sternly at Keller: "Heller, you hurt me!! You vicious female, are you crazy?!!! What do you do to you for hurting me? benefit?!!"

"How could I harm you?!" Hellerbah said loudly.

Through the broadcast, the voice clearly reaches everyone's ears.

"I told you a long time ago that you shouldn't rush for success to improve your strength. You never listen to it, and do your own way."

Heller's face was sad, just because he had put too much makeup cream on his face, and his sad expression looked too fake at this time.