chap 71

I Inherited Empire with Fake Pregnancy Chapter 71:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Nishizawa was too lazy to take the science and walked straight to the public aircraft docking station.

Corey followed, "Where are you going? My aircraft is military. No matter where I go, it will be unimpeded all the way. Would you like me to send you?"

An aircraft landed, and Nishizawa stepped up the escalator.

Corey also hurriedly squeezed up.

"What are you doing with me?"

"I have something to discuss with you."

Nishizawa found an empty seat to sit down. An orc who was on the aircraft was about to sit in the empty seat next to Nishizawa. Corey hurriedly squeezed over to take that place and barked at the customer, "This is my partner."

"Go away!" Nishizawa stared at him.

The surrounding customers looked over here, and Corey explained to everyone embarrassedly, "I'm having a temper, everyone, don't be surprised."

Everyone knew it.

Nishizawa was so angry that he couldn't have an attack in a public place.

Corey lowered his voice and said, "Talk to you about something."

Seeing that Nishizawa did not refuse, Corey said to himself: "How about you being my partner for the time being?"

Nishizawa turned his head back and stared at him fiercely.

Corey hurriedly said, "It's fake, it's not real. Just don't expose me in front of the marshal. If you have anything to do in the future, say hello, I promise to be there on call."

Nishizawa sneered, and said unceremoniously: "You thought the marshal couldn't see it. The marshal probably took off your **** long ago."

"At first glance, it was full of thread."

Nishizawa rolled his eyes and turned his head to look out the window.

Corey threw a dirty joke and no one took it, and forcibly replied, "Hahahahahaha, don't you understand?"

After he finished speaking, he realized something, and suddenly changed his face, "You mean, the marshal has long seen that I was actually single all the time?"

"No," Corey said to himself, "then why does the marshal even promote me? It doesn't make sense."

The aircraft stopped and landed, Nishizawa stood up and walked down, Corey hurriedly raised his heels.

When I got off the aircraft, it was already on the edge of the city. It was cold and desolate. The only building was a large sanatorium.

In this sanatorium, there are all the wastes after the energy runaway. Because of family financial reasons or other reasons, they cannot live in their own homes, so they are sent to this sanatorium.

"I said, where are you going?"

"Sanatorium." Nishizawa said as he walked.

"Nursing home? Are you coming to the nursing home to volunteer?"

"No, look at my sister."

"So you still have an older sister, why never heard you mention it? Does your older sister work in this nursing home?"

Corey and Nishizawa had only known each other before. Because of the Marshal's partner, the two people gradually became familiar with each other, but they were not yet familiar with each other to talk about their family and friends.