chap 56

Chapter 56:
I Inherited Empire with Fake Pregnancy Chapter 56:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Eugene received more than a dozen bottles of "Qingjin New Liquid", not to mention more satisfied, and the corners of his eyes and eyebrows were full of contentment.

If he wants to sell these "Clean Jinxin Liquid", he can make twice as much in every minute, but he will not resell a bottle, he has to keep it for his own use.

The three princes dragged Heller out of the banquet hall and came to the lotus pond in the courtyard of the marshal's mansion.

Heller shook his hand away, his chest heaving vigorously.

"Your hand is hurt, let me see." The third prince said.

Heller ignored him, staring at a lotus with icy muscles and bones on the water.

The third prince grabbed her hand and broke apart Heller's furry fingers one after another.

He took out the disinfection tool from the space button and dealt with several **** wounds on Heller's palm without saying a word.

Heller's sharp nails slowly retracted, turning back into lush jade fingers.

"Do you think I'm pretty cheap?!" Heller's tone was a bit aggressive.

"No."

"The'Clear Muscle New Liquid' you gave me, I changed hands and gave it to Raymond."

The third prince was silent for a moment, and said: "I gave it to you, it is yours, who you want to give is your freedom."

"Don't be hypocritical, you just came to see me joke."

The third prince did not speak. He looked at Heller in silence for a while, and said in a low voice: "Let go of yourself."

Heller glared at him with a faint light in his eyes, "You don't know anything!"

After she finished speaking, she turned and walked towards the gate of the Marshal's Mansion, leaving a stubborn and flimsy back for the third prince.

In the banquet hall.

"Hello everyone, this is Nelson."

The guests heard the reputation, but I don't know when Nelson stood on the podium.

This is Marshal Raymond’s birthday party. Why did Nelson go on stage?

Does he want to perform a show?

Nelson is an orc who never talks nonsense. He saw that everyone’s attention was drawn to him, and he did not consider other people’s psychological endurance. He said directly: "Our Institute of Biomedicine has been committed to researching and removing The formula of "toxins in the body" has recently been studied. After countless trials, it has finally been put into production and will be on the market soon."

What is it? ?

All the guests thought they had auditory hallucinations, and did not respond for a long time.

Nielsen continued: "We will hold a press conference in two days. At that time, we will also authorize dealers at the press conference. If you are interested, please pay attention to the official platform of our institute in time."

At this time, an orc who looked like an assistant walked onto the podium holding a big box.

The words "Qingdu Pill" are printed on the big box.

Nelson said: "This is the first batch of pills produced so far. We named it'Clear Toxin Pills'. The main function of this pill is to'clear toxins in the body', expel toxins, and relax, so that your muscles and veins will have zero stress. , No burden, no longer have to worry about'toxin exceeding the standard' from now on."