chap 102

I Inherited Empire with Fake Pregnancy Chapter 102:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Monchel felt that he was "remembering" the character today.

She shouldn't have come to the Third Military Region this time.

Now not only Kevin died in vain, Timbei was beaten, and they also had to pray that Raymond’s two cubs would be fine. Monchel lived more than one hundred and sixty years old, and he had never been so suffocated.

She took Mullen and the six or seven high-ranking orcs, leaving the Third Military District griefly.

Moses looked at their backs and snorted coldly. When he turned to look at the egg incubator in Nishizawa's hand, his face immediately touched on worry and guilt.

It was all her fault, and the marshal's wife was born prematurely.

Nishizawa saw what his sister meant at a glance, and whispered: "I see this egg. The appearance of the egg, except for its smaller size, does not look like a premature birth. The lady is not an ordinary subspecies. Let's take the egg first. Let me show it to my wife."

Jin Haosuo is still lying on the bed in the treatment room, but he actually feels that there is nothing wrong with his body.

But Raymond was frightened, so if he had to lie down, then he would lie down.

Nishizawa and the others soon came to the treatment room with the egg incubator, and Jin Snail asked hurriedly: "Where is the egg?"

Nishizawa pointed to the egg incubator, "Here, Madam, don't worry about it. I saw that the eggshell is developing well, so I will check it first."

When Raymond heard Nishizawa's words, his heavy heart instantly ignited hope.

When he used to go to school, he had already learned well in physiology, and when he first returned to Central Star with Jin Huo Wo, Doris hired a physiologist to force him to supplement his physiology knowledge every day.

The focus is on two. The knowledge of sexual health and how to care for and care for the pregnant husband is almost lost in memorization.

Therefore, Raymond knew clearly that nine out of ten eggs would die if they were laid a month earlier.

Ten percent of hope is left, and almost all of the hatched cubs have congenital defects.

But Raymond didn't care. These were the cubs that Golden Snail gave him. Even if there were birth defects, he would give them all his fatherly love.

Nishizawa took out the inspection instrument, opened the buckle of the egg incubator, and carefully inspected the egg.

The original mist-like substance on the eggshell has disappeared, and now it looks like an ordinary small egg.

Since the egg was pregnant in the belly of the golden snail, all the instruments could not reveal the inside of the eggshell.

This is a very special egg. Nishizawa tried to pick up the instrument to scan and check it. This time, he successfully took photos of the inside of the eggshell.

The golden snail was supported by Raymond and sat up, craned her neck to look at the egg in the egg incubator.

It's small, pure white, and the whole eggshell doesn't have a trace of magazines, and he feels very close when he glances at it.

Everyone in the treatment room stared at Nishizawa and Dan. Dan.

Nishizawa was surprised at first, then frowned, a trace of doubt in his eyes.

Everyone looked at his expression, and their hearts followed their throats.

Corey swallowed, "What, how?"