chap 84

I Inherited Empire with Fake Pregnancy Chapter 84:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The next morning, Nishizawa personally delivered the box of raccoons to the marshal's mansion.

After entering, I realized that Raymond and Jin Wowo no longer live in the Marshal's Mansion, but live in another manor outside the city.

The gift has already been delivered here, and it is not easy to take it back. Nishizawa made a mistake and said something courteous to Doris, leaving the gift and leaving.

Doris opened the box and her eyes lit up!

The raccoon dog is a great tonic, especially suitable for the delicate and weak subspecies.

In the eyes of Doris, although the golden snail has superpowers against the sky, in the final analysis, the other party is also a subspecies, and the physical quality is not even comparable to that of a female orc.

Moreover, it is not easy for people of subspecies to get pregnant, and laying eggs. Eggs can cause great loss to the body.

Doris had already sent people out to look for the raccoon raccoon and wanted to replenish the golden snail. Unexpectedly, there was no news about the person she sent out. Nishizawa sent one today.

"Steward, steward!"

The old butler ran in from outside like an enclave, "Madam."

"Raymond and the snail are coming back at noon. You ask the kitchen robot to stew the raccoon, and stew it according to the snail's taste, lighter."

Golden Snails don't like meat food, so it's best to let the kitchen robot make it into a clear soup flavor.

"Young Master and Young Lady are coming back?" The old butler was very happy.

Raymond and Golden Snails have been living in a manor outside the city since they came back from the last time they went to the sub-energy star.

The old butler can understand that the young man has thought about the two-person world, but he still misses the young lady very much.

"Well, yesterday I sent a newsletter saying that I would be back at noon today." Doris also said happily, and handed the box of raccoon to the old housekeeper.

The old butler took a closer look, and was pleasantly surprised: "Madam, this raccoon dog is a female who is only in estrus!"

A female raccoon in the estrus period secretes a certain hormone that is several times higher than usual, and that hormone has a super fertility-assisting effect.

The females or subspecies of the orc empire usually lay only one egg per child, and if the raccoon helps to conceive, it is possible to lay two yolk eggs!

Double yolk eggs are very rare.

In the history of the empire, there were so few double yolk eggs that hatched out two identical little orcs. Don't be too cute!

"Really?!"

Doris was also very surprised, holding the air-dried raccoon carcass and looking at it several times over and over.

She hadn't noticed that this raccoon was a female in estrus, but she believed it when the old butler was vowing to it.

The old housekeeper happily took the raccoon dog to the kitchen, planning to cook a large tonic soup for Jin Snail himself.

Doris was already looking forward to holding two identical grandchildren in her arms. She was so excited that she picked up the communicator and dialed a video for her son, urging them to come back early.