chap 90

I Inherited Empire with Fake Pregnancy Chapter 90:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Orcs are inherited from the paternal line, but Jin Huosuo is not an orc in their world.

Because of the 76.6667% similarity of the gene chain just now, Raymond still had so little hope.

He wanted to let the old expert test it again, but he held it back for a long time.

If it is true, once this matter is exposed, it will attract the attention of the entire empire. At that time, the identity of the snail orc of the golden snail will not be preserved.

Not everyone can accept the illusion that snails can be orcs without obstacles like their whole family.

After setting up a file for the cub and receiving a "pregnancy cub detector", Raymond came out holding the golden snail.

This time he was more cautious, walking steadily and slowly, moving gently as if holding a golden snail in a fragile vase.

The golden snails were a little bit dumbfounded, "No need to do this, I can actually walk."

"No, you must be careful. You may be pregnant with a double yolk."

"What?!"

Jin Huolu sat up from his arms.

Raymond hurriedly held his back, "Slow down, slow down."

"How do you know it's a double yolk egg?"

Raymond talked about the gene chain comparison data that the old expert had just tested at the Legal Education Bureau for the first time.

Jin Snail thoughtfully.

If there is really no problem with that gene system, it is really possible that he is pregnant with a small snail.

In an egg, a little python, a little snail, what an incredible thing.

Jin Snail thought of something, her face suddenly changed, "Ah, the little python won't eat the little snail?!!!"

Snakes are also natural enemies of snails, and some snakes can eat snails.

It is said that when a snake eats a snail, it swallows it one bite at a time, and after digestion, it pulls the snail shell out.

Jin Suo has never experienced it, and has never seen it, but it doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

The little snail and the little python stay in the same eggshell, and the danger index is greatly increased!

Raymond rushed to appease him, "No, it's impossible. The little orc can't eat before hatching in the eggshell. It depends on the egg liquid to provide nutrition."

Seeing what he said confidently, Jin Suo was a little relieved.

The two returned to the Marshal's Mansion. Doris had just gotten up. She was surprised to see Raymond and Jin Snail who insisted on going to the manor yesterday.

Raymond was straight to the point, "Snail is pregnant, we plan to come back to live."

"What?! Snail is pregnant?!!!"

Doris stood up in surprise, frowned, and fell back on the soft sofa.

Ren hurriedly took a soft pillow cushion on her waist.

"Mother, what's the matter with you?"

Raymond walked over with some worry. Doris woke up so late in the morning, and now she didn't look very good, she seemed very tired, which had never happened before.

"It's okay, just rest and rest."

With a decent face, Ren lifted Doris's leg from under the sofa and rubbed it gently on his leg.