chap 93

I Inherited Empire with Fake Pregnancy Chapter 93:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Corey glanced unwillingly in Kevin's direction.

He wanted to clean up the **** in the past, but he had to take care of Nishizawa's emotions.

That was Nishizawa's predecessor. If he was beaten hard, Nishizawa would not know if he would have any comments.

Corey was uncomfortable, and the look in Kevin's eyes became even more fierce.

Kevin just turned back into a human form, with one arm hanging **** and soft.

He was also raising his head and looking in the direction of Corey at this time, his eyes gloomy.

Corey raised his hand and nodded harshly with his index finger.

Kevin also provocatively raised his **** toward Corey.

Corey closed the door of the aircraft with a "slap". The escalator of the aircraft was stowed. He jumped off from above and walked aggressively towards Kevin.

When Kevin saw something bad, he hurriedly turned into a cheetah, limped on one of his forelimbs, and leaped quickly to escape.

"Scum! Let Lao Tzu see you again and bite your legs!"

Corey turned his head and saw Nishizawa standing at the door of the aircraft, and the escalator had been lowered.

When he walked back, Nishizawa stared at him intently and smiled.

Nishizawa was already handsome and his skin was fair and fair, and his dark pupils were now adorned with fine light.

Corey's heart throbbed, "You, why are you looking at me like this?"

"You are handsome!" Nishizawa said.

Corey:"……!!"

he is handsome? !

Nishizawa said, he is handsome!

Corey's appearance is not very outstanding. He is 1.95 meters tall. Among the male orcs, he is considered to be above average.

Corey had never cared about his looks before. What's the use of looking good?

They are not subspecies, orcs speak according to their strength.

But after the appearance of Nishizawa's predecessor just now, Corey suddenly cared about his looks.

Especially in front of Nishizawa.

Now, Nishizawa said, he is handsome!

Nishizawa looked at the silly bubbling expression on Corey's face, and his smile became clearer. "What are you doing stupidly? Come up."

Corey regained his senses and took a few steps up the escalator.

He got into the aircraft, closed the door, turned his head to look at Nishizawa, blinked, and said, "What did you just say, I didn't catch it."

Nishizawa gave a "poof" and repeated: "I said, you are handsome!"

"Where am I handsome?"

"When teaching scum."

Corey quickly grasped the main point in Nishizawa's words. It turned out that Nishizawa regarded his ex as a scum in his heart, and he suddenly became bright.

"Then what do you think I look like?" Corey was a little cautious. He had never asked Nishizawa before.

Nishizawa stretched out his hand and squeezed his chin to look closely.