chap 115

I Inherited Empire with Fake Pregnancy Chapter 115:
« Prev
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
In the aircraft, Xiao Guoguo was very excited when he saw the scenery flying outside. With a pair of calves kicking and kicking, he jumped happily in Raymond's arms, and his small mouth babbled.

Raymond loosely embraced his small back and circled a safe range in front of him with his arms.

Jin Snail was sitting next to Raymond with two small snakes on his arms. Brother Snake also stared out the window, his tail swaying from side to side in excitement.

Little Snake still looked lazy, with his head in the gap between the golden snail's arm and his body, with his tail hanging on the outside, flicking and flicking, hitting Raymond's arm every time.

At the beginning, the two of them didn't care much, thinking that Snake was boring.

Until Jin Huo Su accidentally discovered that Snake's head, from time to time, he sneaked over to take a look at Raymond.

And while looking at the past, the strength of the tail hitting Raymond's arm increased significantly.

As soon as Jin Suo studied it, she figured it out.

Dare to love Snake, the little brother is making his temper for his father to choke him up?

Jin Snail quietly touched Raymond with his toes, and motioned him to look at Little Snake with his eyes.

Raymond glanced over, and Snake lowered his head if nothing had happened, and the tip of his tail quietly dropped, pretending that nothing happened.

Raymond: "???"

Jin Snail winked at the other party.

Raymond retracted his gaze, looked at Xiao Guoguo happily in his arms, and then stared at the snake brother from the side of the light.

After a few seconds, Snake raised his head slightly, tilted his head a little, glanced at Raymond, and flung his tail on Raymond's arm again.

Raymond: "..."

Jin Wowo looked at him condemningly, and said with his mouth: "He was very dissatisfied and unhappy about the past."

Raymond: "..."

Raymond reflected seriously.

He actually loves the two little snakes very much, but the little orc can't be too spoiled, which is not good for growth.

Moreover, the orc father wants to establish prestige in front of the cubs, and cannot blindly favor him like he treats the subspecies.

When he was a child, Renn was very strict with him and rarely hugged him. Even if he hugged, he still walked with his hand.

Raymond has always felt that there is nothing wrong with this.

But now, Barker seems very dissatisfied with this approach.

"Don't suffer from lack but suffer from unevenness." Jin Wo Wo whispered.

Raymond felt that it made sense, and he reached out to the snake brother: "Balke, come and let father hug him."

Little Snake tilted his head and glanced at Raymond, did not move, but shook his tail slightly.

Raymond grabbed him gently and placed him on his lap.

Jin Snail reached out and took Xiao Guoguo over, so that Raymond could comfort the snake brother.

Little Snake turned his head out of the window and lay on Raymond's lap, just not looking at his father.