chap 44

I Inherited Empire with Fake Pregnancy Chapter 44:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Jin Wowo and Raymond were pulled back from the online store by a knock on the door.

In the virtual mall just now, the two of them ate fruits together. The atmosphere was so good that Raymond almost wanted to stay in it forever.

The old butler knocked on the door for a long time and no one answered, so he pushed the door directly in.

Seeing that the two were still in the holographic cabin, the old butler said with a smile, "Young Master, Young Lady, have dinner."

Although Raymond and Golden Snails haven't held a mate ceremony, the old housekeeper has long believed that Golden Snails are their young wife because of the importance that Raymond attaches to Golden Snails.

Raymond was grown up by the old butler, so he was naturally affectionate. In Raymond's heart, he was also an elder.

He opened the holographic cabin and said, "Well, I got it."

As soon as the old butler was about to leave, his eyes were fixed on Raymond's face again, and he asked strangely: "Master, why is your face so red? Is it boring?"

The holographic cabin is breathable. Even if you stay in it for a long time, you won’t get stuffy.

Raymond: "..."

The golden snail looked at Raymond and found that Raymond's cheeks and ears were red.

Remembering the cheerful tail wagging behind Raymond in the virtual shopping mall just now, Jin Snail smiled at him and showed a bright smile to the old housekeeper, and said: "The okay housekeeper grandpa, just now, we both Crowded in the holographic cabin..."

Jin Huosuo glanced at Raymond, and found that the corners of the opponent's mouth were slightly squeezed, and there seemed to be tension in the pores.

I don't know if it's because of the hairy ears and tails in the virtual space just now. Now when Jin Snail looks at Raymond, he can find some slight changes in his expression.

"What's going on in the holographic cabin?" the old butler asked.

"It's a bit hot, right, Raymond?" Jin Snail asked with a smile.

Raymond nodded, still maintaining his previous expression, but Jin Snail felt his neck a little stiff.

Hahahaha, so cute.

The old housekeeper glanced at the holographic cabin. This holographic cabin is for one person. The space is okay for one person to stay inside, but it is indeed a bit crowded for two people.

"Why don't you change to a double holographic cabin, or install a holographic cabin in the young lady's room?"

"No." Raymond said a little stiffly.

For the first time, he felt that the old butler who had been in the Marshal's Mansion for hundreds of years was a little bit dumbfounded.

Jin Snail took off the bracelet and came out of the holographic cabin, looking in a good mood, "Let’s go to eat, I’m all hungry and want to eat sweet fruits, do you?"

"Yes, there are," the old butler smiled, "Master said that you like all kinds of vegetables and fruits, and the house has already prepared a lot."

Both eyes of Jin Huosuo were bent into crescents. He took the initiative to take Raymond's hand and said, "Then let's go quickly."

This is the first time that Raymond has been like this. He seemed to be random by Jin Snail, and he seemed to take the initiative to hold his hand deliberately.