I Inherited Empire with Fake Pregnancy Chapter 21:

This ability of Golden Snail can be hidden for a while, it is impossible to hide for a lifetime.

Raymond thought a lot about Jin Suo Su's life experience and future life plans, and it was not until the latter half of the night that he slowly fell asleep.

Jin Snail opened his eyelids reluctantly. The room was very dark, and with the help of the faint starlight coming through the window, he could barely see the outline.

Jin Wowo lifted the quilt, got up from the bed, ready to go to the bathroom to put some water, and return to sleep again.

Blame him for eating too many dried fruits and drinking a lot of water last night.

Jin Zuozuo got out of bed with his eyes half closed, and suddenly stepped on a stick that was slick and cold and soft under his feet.

He was shocked and jumped back on the bed conditionedly, his head immediately awake a lot.

In the darkness, he saw a thick cylindrical black figure slowly rising from the ground.

"what?!"

The light in the room suddenly turned on, and Jin Snail closed his eyes and slowly opened it, and found a black and thick python looking at him with its head erected.

Who is it if it is not Da Hei!

Jin Wowo was a little frustrated, and pointed to the big underworld: "Why are you lying on the ground?"

He chatted with Raymond last night and fell asleep after chatting. He thought that Raymond would go to another room to sleep when he was done.

As a result, this guy actually lay under his bed.

Before Raymond could answer, Jin Snail jumped out of bed again, and went into the bathroom.

Raymond's big snake head turned to the bathroom with Jin Snail's figure, and he vomited a letter.

There was a rustling sound of running water in the bathroom, and Raymond felt the snake's face a little hot.

He slowly twisted his body up and placed the snake head on his body, wondering how to explain to Jin Snail for a while.

Jin Snail came out of the bathroom, and when he passed by Da Hei, he deliberately stepped on the tip of his tail.

When he got out of bed just now, he should have stepped on the tip of the **** tail, which shocked him.

The tip of the tail is extremely sensitive. In the place of feeling, the golden snail was barefoot again, and Raymond's body stiffened.

Jin Snail got into the soft bed, yawned, and said, "Why don't you sleep at night, why are you lying on the ground?"

Raymond raised the snake's head, preparing to transform into a human form, using the reason he had just thought of as an explanation.

Just listen to Jin Suo Wo continue to say: "If you want to sleep, come up and sleep, how uncomfortable it is to fall asleep **** the ground, this bed is soft."

Raymond's transformation stopped, and his dark green vertical pupils slowly flashed.

Jin Snail patted the position next to him, "This bed is wide, enough to sleep two people, oh, the premise is that you want to become a human, otherwise you are like this, this bed is not enough for you."

After Jin Snail finished speaking, she yawned again, pulled the quilt up, buried her face in the soft pillow, and grumbled: "Remember to turn off the lights."