I Inherited Empire with Fake Pregnancy Chapter 15:

Rehn lowered his head and glanced, and the terminal displayed "unknown".

In the past, Rehn directly hung up or ignored such call prompts that displayed "unknown".

But now, the old patriarch and others were really bored, so he signaled the butler to connect directly.

The old patriarch showed displeasure, his prestige in the clan was extremely high, as long as he spoke, no one would dare to disobey.

It's just that Rennes is a trash, challenging his authority again and again, if it weren't for...huh!

Rehn's terminal is connected, and a video pops out over there.

Renn's eyes widened suddenly.

Doris, who was standing next to him, took a look, her mouth opened wide, her eyes showing disbelief.

The old butler behind him exclaimed in surprise: "It's the young master!"

"Who?!"

Raymond's second uncle and his cousin Karl said in unison.

The old patriarch's complexion changed slightly.

Renn motioned to the butler to project the light curtain.

The three-dimensional video instantly zoomed in. Raymond was wearing a military uniform and a military cap, looking no different from the past.

Carl cried out, "Raymond, are you still alive?!"

Doris rushed to the light curtain, looked at her living son, and cried excitedly: "Raymond, is that you? Are you really alive?"

Raymond glanced at the crowd, frowned slightly, and said to Doris: "Don't worry, mother, I'm still alive, but I've suffered a little injury. I have been recovering from the limestone star in the past two days."

"You're still alive, you're alive, great! Did you see Ren? Raymond is still alive!"

"Ok."

Ren said nothing but said nothing, but kept his eyes fixed on his son in the light curtain.

Carl pointed to Raymond in the light curtain and shouted: "Fake, it must be fake, it's someone else pretending to be!"

Raymond didn't even give him a look, and said to Ren: "Father, the female named Cyril on the star network has nothing to do with me. The cub she is carrying is not mine. You and your mother should not be credulous. I'll take care of it myself when I go back."

In fact, the first person I saw was Raymond, and Ren wondered if someone pretended to be.

But when Raymond spoke, Ren knew it was his son.

"Well, fortunately you contacted the family in time, otherwise, your energy star will not be able to be kept." Rehn said.

Raymond immediately understood what it meant. He looked at the old patriarch as if he had only seen the other person, "The old patriarch is there."

The old patriarch scolded: "Raymond, since you are still alive, why don't you call home sooner to see what your parents are anxious about."

Raymond said: "I only learned about Starnet today."

"How is your body? I watched the video released by the military, and your energy ran away."

Raymond's eyes moved slightly.

The old patriarch's eyes flashed, and said: "You are connected to the tendons. You can't move around within three days after the tendon is connected. You should lie in bed and rest. Don't be aggressive, otherwise, you won't be able to connect the tendons in the future."