chap 100

I Inherited Empire with Fake Pregnancy Chapter 100:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Raymond and Monchel, both the highest officials of their respective military districts, are actually not familiar with each other, they are just nodding acquaintances.

Monchel suddenly came to the Third Military Region today. Raymond guessed that 80% of them also wanted to inquire about the master.

Xiao Mi Badger did not admit defeat, and once again rushed to bite the python, but was suppressed by the python's tail.

The giant python raised his head, looked in the direction of the golden snail, and raised his head triumphantly.

Look, Moses is not his opponent at all.

Seeing Raymond's appearance, Jin Wowo suddenly understood what the other party meant, and raised her hand to give Raymond a thumbs up.

Raymond was in a good mood, and Yu Guang caught a glimpse of a group of people hurriedly coming from the direction of the gate.

The two headed by are Monchel and Mullen.

The couple brought six or seven high-ranking orcs from the Fourth Military Region toward the battlefield aggressively.

Raymond narrowed his snake eyes slightly, and it seemed that the person who came was bad.

The Xiaomi Badger was still pressed under the tail of the snake, using his short limbs to draw desperately on the ground, digging out four grooves in the surrounding ground.

The giant python tilted his head, spit out the snake letter, and whispered: "Old Marshal Monchel is here."

The Xiaomi Badger was stunned.

Tilted his head to look at the python's head in shock.

Raymond could actually speak human words?

No, Raymond can actually speak with a beast? !

In the history of the orc empire, there has never been an orc who can speak in the form of an animal.

The reason why Raymond is a special case is that he has been practicing with Jin Snail a long time ago.

He is no longer an ordinary orc, but--

In the words of the golden snail, it is a "snake essence".

Still a "quite talented" "snake spirit".

Seeing that Moses was no longer struggling, Raymond withdrew his tail.

Marshal Monchel's eighth-order energy fluctuations have already made Moses in the arena feel it.

She turned into a human form where she was, and lay on the ground and said: "Marshal, I have something to report to you."

"I'll talk about it later."

Raymond was about to transform into a human form, Monchel looked bad, but he couldn't treat guests in a beast form either.

"You must report now." Moses said.

"Say."

"I beat the only child of Marshal Monchel's house last night."

Raymond: "..."

Raymond raised his tail, saw the direction, "swish" and flew Moses away.

Moses quickly became a beast in the air, and when he fell, he stretched out his barbed claws and climbed onto the high platform.

At this moment, Jin Zuozuo was sitting on a high platform and watching the battlefield. Suddenly, when Raymond flicked his tail, a black shadow flew towards the sky.