chap 66

I Inherited Empire with Fake Pregnancy Chapter 66:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The soldiers of the logistics support department were shocked when they saw the marshal bringing so many generals over, and quickly got up and saluted.

Raymond replied, "Bring over the high-precision instrument that detects the energy model."

"Yes!" The soldier ran away immediately.

This instrument is expensive, and it's basically locked in a storehouse. It's only used when the marshal receives the energy solution.

After a while, the two soldiers came back carrying the instrument, quickly plugged in the power source, and started the instrument.

This kind of high-tech, golden snails can't use it, just stand by and watch.

From time to time, the two soldiers took a sneak peek from the corner of their eyes.

They had long discovered that there was a slender little man in the general, wearing an empty marshal's uniform, with a loose armed belt around his waist, and his exquisite face was even better than a movie star with a three-layer filter.

But they didn't dare to look more. The soldiers knew that the subspecies who could wear the marshal's uniform must be the marshal's companion.

The instrument has been turned on. The sleek young Colonel Morrie was the first to stand up and smiled and said, "I will test this one in my hand first."

The soldier took the energy liquid and looked at it and put it in the instrument.

Everyone present had their own thoughts, waiting for the result amid the slight "humming" of the instrument.

After tens of seconds, the "buzzing" sound of the instrument stopped, and the sound of "didi" was heard.

The soldier looked up at the screen, frowning.

When he first received this energy liquid, he clearly saw the No. 1 energy liquid printed on the injection.

"What's the result?" Master Marshal said.

"Report Marshal, after testing, this is a No. 4 energy liquid."

what?

Energy Liquid No. 4?

The young colonel and the other generals present showed expressions of disbelief.

Several old generals even walked directly to the instrument and stared at the instrument screen to confirm.

"I'm testing it again, but the energy liquid No. 1 was given to you just now, look clearly." An old general ordered.

The old general was majestic and tough, and the soldiers did not dare to refute. Under the old general's nose, he took out the injection with No. 1 energy liquid and put it back into the instrument.

Several old generals stared at the display of the instrument with good eyes.

The other generals, with their toes behind them, stared at the display of the instrument from the gap in their heads.

After a few tens of seconds, the instrument again made the sound of "didi" the end of the detection.

They watched as a string of characters appeared on the display again-the test result, No. 4 energy liquid.

Really No. 4 Energy Liquid!

Everyone's expressions became serious.

The old general headed suddenly turned his head, and said to the young colonel Morrie who had just been tested: "Bring another bottle of your energy liquid."