chap 41

I Inherited Empire with Fake Pregnancy Chapter 41:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Before Tracy had time to react, Raymond blinked up to him, licked a snake's tail and drew it on his head fiercely.

The same is the python clan, and Tracy can't figure out just how lethal the snake tail is.

He dodged the fastest in his life, but was still drawn.

Tracy was dizzy and dizzy. He didn't have time to resist, and Raymond attacked again.

The people on the sidelines are already going crazy.

Raymond's speed and strength are absolutely impossible to be what they should be after the energy runaway.

But the weird thing is that they can't feel any energy fluctuations than in the battlefield.

It was as if they were watching two ordinary giant pythons fighting, not the orcs.

Raymond didn't give Tracy any chance to react, nor did he lock the opponent with coercion, only crushed by absolute force.

Their family had previously wanted to leave the Black Python clan, mainly because they had been stunned by the clan over the years, which made it disgusting.

As one of the five major families of the empire, the black python clan has been entangled in power for thousands of years and has spread throughout the interstellar space.

With such a big family power, after they left, they just gave up their hands in vain.

It's better to be the head of the clan directly, and then do a big purge of the clan.

So Raymond didn't keep his hands on his strength at all, and Tracy had no strength to fight back. Within two minutes, he was already scarred and fractured in many places all over his body.

Tracy didn't even have a chance to beg for mercy, so he could only passively sling, and within a moment, he was out of breath again.

Raymond stopped his attack, then transformed into a human form, standing with his hand held down.

"Do you still fight?" he said.

The sound was not loud, but everyone on the outside heard it.

These people recovered from the shock.

"Raymond, how could you...how could you be so powerful?!"

Reagan is going crazy.

Doris proudly said: "Because my son has already upgraded to Tier 9!"

"What?! How is it possible, how is it possible?!!! We can't feel any energy from him!!!"

"You don't know Tier Nine, do you? Tier Nine can hide the energy aura on your body."

When Raymond came down from the arena, Jin Huo swiftly closed the enchantment.

Everyone outside the court instantly felt a powerful energy that had never been felt before, coming from Raymond.

Outside the field, except for Golden Snails, and Doris and Reyn who were defended by Golden Snails, everyone was forced to step back involuntarily by this powerful energy.

This is the instinctive awe of the strong.

"How is it possible? It is absolutely impossible. In the video, his energy is clearly gone, otherwise how could such a huge energy burst out in an instant?!!! The video announcement made by the military is absolutely impossible to be fake!!!"

"Yes." Raymond walked to Reagan and said loudly, "That video is indeed true, but the huge energy that bursts out in the video is not because my energy core is broken, but because I was at that moment. Upgraded, that is the energy that bursts out during the upgrade."