chap 95

I Inherited Empire with Fake Pregnancy Chapter 95:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Kevin has already made up the reasons for dumping Nishizawa.

He knows Moses very well, Moses is very powerful, but after all, she is a female, and females have a common natural problem-maternal influx.

When Moses was in the Fourth Military Region, he often showed a maternal side. Even Xize, who had a maternal attack by Moses, was brought up by adoption.

As long as he molds himself into one, is forced to break up with Nishizawa, the poor little one, Moses will not take him.

Anyway, Tim's domineering / affectionate reputation, he is also a victim!

So, Kevin readily nodded and agreed, "Sister Moses, there is a sweet fruit shop in front, how about we go there?"

"Little Kevin is still so caring, but Tianguoer has a lot of people and is not suitable for talking about the master. I will take you to a place with good privacy."

Kevin's eyes flashed, and he was suspicious and excited.

He originally planned to go to places with a lot of people, so it was relatively safer. Even if Moses didn't believe the reasons he had made up, it would not be easy to start too hard.

Now that Moses said he was going to a place with good privacy, Kevin hesitated.

But the message in Moses' words is too seductive.

If, if he could really get some information about the master from Moses, then there would be no need for Moses to meet with Marshal Monchel.

If he manages this matter well, it is a great achievement. At that time, Marshal Monchel will not only make him a partner with Tim, but will definitely improve his military rank.

When Moses finished speaking, he drew back his gaze with a smile, and flew away first in the flying machine.

Kevin immediately followed.

Kevin looked at Moses in front, parked the aircraft in front of a high-level private club, and a doorman greeted him eagerly.

Moses said something to the doorman, smiling, and looked back at Kevin.

Kevin was a little relieved, in such a place, it is even more impossible for Moses to do it.

After a while, an orc came out and respectfully led the two to an elevator door.

The two entered the elevator. There was a light screen on the elevator wall. Moses pressed his fingerprint on it, scanned the iris, and then signaled Kevin to do the same.

"Sister Moses, what is this?"

Moses laughed: "Order food in advance, and we will talk while eating."

Kevin nodded, pressed his fingerprint, and scanned the iris.

The elevator goes directly to the third underground floor.

When the heavy, soundproof elevator door opened, Kevin saw the scene clearly and immediately had the urge to run away.

This is an underground fighting arena.

Not for entertainment, but for people to understand private grievances.

Orcs are combative, and things happen everywhere that they don't agree with each other. As long as they don't fight to death, the law generally doesn't care.

But some orcs have deep private grievances and do not want to break the law, and the two sides will meet in the underground fighting arena.

This kind of underground fighting arena was regarded as a gray industry in the empire.