chap 81

I Inherited Empire with Fake Pregnancy Chapter 81:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
On the way back, Jin Wowo told the third prince about what he said.

After Raymond listened, he was even more disappointed with his former friend.

Jin Wowo landed in the virtual mall, he didn't go directly to the store, there must be a lot of people squatting there without thinking about it.

He logged into the backstage of the online shop, and there were tens of thousands of unread emails in the backstage station short mailbox.

The delivery time is almost always after the day Derrick broke the repair energy core.

Jin Wowo intelligently classified these emails, and the three princes couldn't wait to send him an email.

In the e-mail, the three princes were very respectful and blew a rainbow fart without any trace. At the end, they were very cautious and naturally proposed that they wanted to buy "Qingjin New Liquid" for a bottle of 5 million.

Five million in a bottle!

A few months ago, the "Qingjin New Liquid" was carried to a bottle of 3 million, which was already a sky-high price. The three princes almost doubled the price this time.

Really rich, hahahaha!

The golden snails looked at this e-mail with a rippling heart, and his face was red.

He couldn't help but recalled the conversations with the third prince outside the training ground of the First Military Region, the more he thought about Coke.

It seems that the three princes believed that the "God-level master" was a lover of money, and used such a generous way to express sincerity when he made a move.

Well, he likes this way of expressing sincerity.

Hahahahaha!

Jin Huosuo squinted her eyes, her eyes shone with the light of the triumphant trick, and she happily replied an email to the third prince.

The three princes set a special reminder to the mailbox. Once the master returned the message, he knew it immediately.

At this time, he was in the high-level private ward of the Royal Hospital.

The third prince was shocked when he heard the email reminder, and immediately opened the terminal to read the master's reply. The reply contained only the three words "how much", not even a punctuation mark.

But the third prince was still trembling with excitement, and his heartbeat accelerated.

Heller was lying half-way on the bedside, and the medical staff helped her feed her nutrition.

Because she basically didn't have much meat on her face, it was still in tatters, and she couldn't hold food at all, so she could only insert directly into her throat to feed. The process was very painful.

But Heller was a ruthless person, and he didn't even frown.

I only saw the third prince closing the terminal, his eyes were trying his best to hide the light, the corners of his mouth trembled slightly, and the soles of his feet beat the ground rhythmically.

This is a sign of excitement.

Heller's eyes moved slightly, guessing what the third prince had just received.

The third prince finally couldn't help it. He rubbed his knees impatiently, stood up, his voice was hoarse, and he said very quickly: "Heller, I'm in a bit of a hurry. I need to deal with it immediately. I'm done. Come to accompany you again."