chap 65

I Inherited Empire with Fake Pregnancy Chapter 65:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Soldiers ran in immediately outside.

"Corey, you are responsible." Raymond said.

"Yes!"

Corey commanded two soldiers to carry the hyena out of the ground.

An old general frowned and said, "Marshal, don't the spies need to be interrogated?"

Raymond said: "No, I can basically determine who is behind the scenes. I will talk about it after the meeting. Keep your own energy liquid, and it is best to put it in the space button and carry it with you."

The space of the space button is actually not large, it is about one square meter. Orcs usually only put some daily necessities, and a whole box of energy liquid is put in, and there is almost no space.

Therefore, most orcs usually only bring one or two boxes into the space button, and keep the others.

"Go and move all your energy liquids here, let me see if there are any problems." Sitting behind the desk, the marshal's wife, who only showed her head and shoulders, said suddenly.

The generals were taken aback, staring at each other.

They have the respect they deserve, but that's because the other party is their marshal's partner.

As soldiers, they only obey the orders of their superiors, not the orders of their families.

Although the "Qingdu Pill" formula research and development personnel have the name of Jin Huosuo, almost the people of the entire empire believe that it is because the Marshal invested 3 billion in the "Qingdu Pill".

And the model of the energy liquid can only be detected by a special instrument. They don't think the Marshal's partner can recognize it at a glance.

So none of the generals present did not move.

Corey glanced at everyone, feeling a sense of superiority inexplicably.

These guys don't move their steps now, and later they will know how good the lady is, but they don't know how fast they run.

He just discovered that two empty injections of No. 2 energy liquid were pressed under the hyena's body. Others didn't know that injecting other types of energy liquid would run away energy, but he knew that Golden Snail had said before.

Therefore, the spy was ran away by the Golden Snail's No. 2 energy liquid, instead of being broken by the marshal.

As soon as the soldier lifted the hyena, Corey collected the two empty injections into his own space button, but he couldn't let other generals see it, otherwise, they found out in advance, there would be no good show, hehe.

Among these generals, there are one or two old generals who usually like to rely on the old to sell the old, and they can preach for a long time if they make a small mistake by these young generals.

If they get frustrated in front of the wife... that would be cool, hehehe.

Corey, who walked to the door, turned around and said, "What are you doing in a daze? Madam, who specializes in this aspect, can even study the "Clear Poison Pill". Check the energy solution every minute, and everyone shouldn't run fast. point."

An old general turned his head, glanced at Cory displeasedly, and opened his mouth to preach.

Corey chuckled and rushed out the door before the other party could speak.

Raymond said: "Go and bring your energy liquid over."

In the past, he didn't want to expose Jin Suo Wo's ability, because Jin Suo Wo's ability was too bad, he was afraid that he could not protect it.