In the hot sight of everyone, Heller raised his head and smiled softly: "The master agrees, saying that you can send a video."

She projected her terminal into the air, and the large light curtains on both sides of the tower clearly magnified the "master" noted on her terminal by countless times, allowing everyone on the scene to see clearly.

Everyone on the scene held their breath and stared closely at the large light curtains on both sides.

The legendary "God Master" is about to appear in front of them.

After a few seconds, the light curtain flashed, and an unusually delicate face appeared on the large light curtain.

Everyone was stunned.

Heller suddenly changed his color and hung up the terminal with a "pop", and the delicate face on the light curtain disappeared in an instant.

But everyone can see clearly, isn't that face just now Marshal Raymond's partner?

The first beauty of the empire, that face is too recognizable, even if it is fake, it can't be faked.

As soon as Heller hung up, the "Master" video was sent over.

The caller ID of "Master" appears again on the light curtain.

Everyone was still in shock and didn't react. Someone yelled: "Heller, pick it up, we haven't seen the true face of the master just now!"

Duke Nolan couldn't believe it. They were absolutely dazzled just now. He grabbed Heller's wrist and connected to the video.

Jin Suoluo's face appeared again on the large light curtain.

"Heller, why did you hang up, didn't you say you want to run with me?"

Jin Suoluo's face is pure and harmless, and it looks as if she is just sending a normal video to her friend.

Except for the two parties involved, only Raymond knew about "Booming".

Jin Snail spoke out directly in the public. Others thought that Heller meant the first meeting with the master, but Heller knew that Jin Snail must be deliberately humiliating her.

Heller's anger rushed into his heart, with the irritation that he had been playing around all the time, and the sincere shame that he had been wronged.

She gritted her teeth and said, "Golden Snail, are you the master?!"

Corey's head suddenly appeared on the edge of the large light curtain. Due to the angle, it looked like a pie face.

He smiled triumphantly, showing his big white teeth, "Yes, our marshal's wife is the ‘God Master’."

Corey's head was quickly opened by Barra, and Moses' face appeared on the big screen again, "I said that the master is a member of our Third Military District, you still don't believe it."

Everyone was shocked and moved their eyes from the large light curtain to the family area where the third military region was located. Raymond did not know when he had already arrived at the family area in the back row.

He was standing next to the golden snail, Corey, Moses and others also surrounded the golden snail, and the golden snail looked down at the terminal in his hand.

The master is Raymond's partner? ! !

No wonder Moses went to the Third Military District after his energy core was repaired.

No wonder the entire army of the Third Military Region is using the methods taught by masters to improve its strength.

It's no wonder that the "Qingjin New Liquid" was labelled as a "sky-priced fake medicine", and the master himself did not come out to clarify, it turned out to give way to the "Qingdu Pill" with the same effect.