But for some reason, she restrained herself from moving.

Moses smiled and said, "Why, do you want to avenge your little lover?"

She said, glanced at Tim's forehead, and said in surprise: "Hey? You still have a hippo pattern. Isn't Kevin's animal shape a black panther?"

Moses had long seen Tim not pleasing to his eyes. It was Kevin that Tim took the initiative to provoke him, and he saw the hope of taking a shortcut.

Of course, Kaiwen is qualitatively not a good thing.

Moses hated everyone involved in the dumping of her brother.

It was the first time that Tim had found his sweetheart in decades, and he had met so close. Tim couldn't wait to show Derrick the best of himself.

But now Moses immediately confided her private life and told Derrick in front of Derrick.

Tim was not a good-tempered person. She raised her big fist and slammed the table, shaking the dishes and basins on the table.

"You are looking for death!"

After warning Moses, Tim quickly turned his head, looked at Derrick, and hurriedly explained.

"Moses is nonsense, don't believe her. There are one or two males around me who solve physical needs, but I have no feelings for them. I just want to be a partner with you, and I just want to lay eggs with you. "

Derrick: "............?????!!!"

Me him.

Me what he provoke me today.

After being bitten by Moses for more than four hours, he sacrificed a piece of flesh on his arm to escape. He was hungry and hurt.

Finally came to have a meal, and came across a confession.

It's not that he hasn't been confessed before. He grew up so big. Before the energy ran away, the females and subspecies who confessed to him could circle the central star three and a half times.

After the energy core was repaired, he saw the golden snails in his eyes, and he couldn't see others anymore.

But Jin Suolu had a partner before he knew him, and now he was about to lay eggs, he had absolutely no hope.

But even if he is broken in love.

——This can be regarded as a broken love for the time being.

Even if he fell in love with Derrick, he wouldn't have liked Tim like this?

Not to mention the other party's corrupt private life, only Tim's looks and figure, thinking about it, can make him return the food he just ate to the restaurant.

He likes petite, skinny, short, one that can hold Xiao Xiyue with one hand.

And Tim wants it that month... Does Tim want it for a month?

"Puff, hahahahahahahaha!!"

As soon as Tim's voice fell, Moses on the other side let out a shocking laugh.

Tim gave Moses a fierce look and continued to express affectionately to the stunned Derrick, "My mother is the Marshal Monchel of the Fourth Military District. Okay, I promise you that I will not touch other males again."

"Hahahahahahahahahahaha!" Moses laughed and tears came out.

Entertainment, entertainment, this Tim is okay, right?

She wiped the corner of her eye, and was about to say ‘Congratulations’ to tease Derrick. When she saw Derrick suddenly smiling, a group of gentlemen said to Tim elegantly: