And because the orcs who come to the underground fighting arena will sign a no-responsibility guarantee in advance, even if they are dead and disabled, they will alarm the police department. People will at most come out to appease and educate them, and there will be no substantive punishment.

Kevin had never been to an underground fighting arena before, but he knew it existed.

Moses wanted to kill him!

Kevin turned his head and wanted to get on the elevator, but Moses clasped his wrist.

Moses smiled and said, "Where is little Kevin, we just came in."

Kevin broke free quickly, Moses used a little trick, and held it back again.

Moses didn't have much strength, and the two of them fought with their wrists for a few rounds, but Kevin still didn't completely break free.

He watched the elevator door shut again, and he stretched out his foot in a panic to press the elevator door open button. At this time, there was a mechanical electronic sound: Sorry, the venue is already open, and the elevator can start again in half an hour.

In other words, he had to stay with Moses in this underground fighting arena for half an hour regardless of whether he was fighting or not.

Kevin suppressed the anxiety and anger, and smiled without a smile: "Why did Sister Moses bring me here?"

Moses let go of him, still smiling, but this time he smiled coldly, "Of course it's settled."

Before she finished her words, she slapped Kevin's face with a palm.

Kevin Yuguang caught a glimpse of the dark shadow, which was a hand of Moses' beast, with long barbed nails, and greeted him on his face.

He dodged quickly, but in the human form, the speed of muscle reaction could not keep up with the speed of nerve reaction.

He only felt a pain in his cheek, and something hot came down in an instant.

Kevin took a few steps back and explained loudly: "Sister Moses, I broke up with Nishizawa back then. There were difficulties. Let me explain."

Moses didn't give him a chance to explain at all, only beasts his limbs and rushed towards Kevin.

"You played with my brother's feelings back then, and now you dare to provoke him. I think you are living impatiently!"

Kevin did not become a beast, and the beast was unable to speak. He knew in his heart that even if he became a beast, he would not be able to beat Moses.

When Moses was at the sixth rank, he was able to defeat a group of seventh-rank orcs, not to mention, now Moses is still at the seventh-intermediate level.

If he wanted Moses to let him go, he could only use the reasons he had prepared in advance to stimulate Moses' Virgin's Heart.

Kevin dodges from left to right, and Moses’ claws have been drawn on many parts of his body. He is very embarrassed. “It was Tim who forced me. Tim came to see me and forced me to break up with Nishizawa. , If I don’t break up with Nishizawa, she will kill Nishizawa. I can’t help it."

Moses sneered, "Edit, continue editing!"

"What I said is real!!"

"You think I'm so foolish as Moses? I generally don't hold grudges in my life. If you have grudges, you will get revenge on the spot. You are the only orc in my life who has held grudges for ten years. You should feel honored."

After Moses finished speaking, he instantly transformed into a--

Petite honey badger.

That's right, Moses' animal form is the kind of honey badger who is petite, but courageous, strength and IQ go hand in hand, thinking about killing others every day.